What's new

The Tuck.

Do you do The Tuck, Legendary Bedroom saftey that thwarts all monsters?

• Yes, no monster or ghoul is stealing my feet

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, I wish to have my feet eaten.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
So, How many of you tuck your feet under your covers when you go to sleep so the monsters don't get them

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Where's the option for 'Either - it's a miracle the covers stay on at all considering how restless I am at night'?

:p

If I had to pick one, it would probably be the Tuck though. It's comfier. :)

Snoo

The Legend
I like mine under the covers.. mostly because I like to sleep in the cold. My toes would be freezing if I left them out.

Will

Strata Poster
All depends on what my feet are being eaten by really, doesn't it...

But in all seriousness, feet are tucked in, and so's everything else. I'm a bit of duvet whore mainly for comfort reasons.

nadroJ

CF Legend
If I've watched something particularly disturbing (which is usually the case) then yes, feet tucked in. However then it gets too hot, which leads to another poll-inducing question:

Do you sleep with one leg in and one leg out of the covers?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Feet hang out, unless its below freezing outside, and then by the middle of the night they are out and my toes are numb, but yeah, bring on the monsters.

Sam

Giga Poster
Tucked generally, though when I'm drunk it's usually untucked.... quite often if I'm sharing the bed with someone I put my feet out too..... not quite sure why.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I keep my feet tucked in unless it's hot then I don't.

kimahri

CF Legend
Not sure if you're all thinking the same way as me so heres some visual reference to the tuck

1263665658618.png

Drawn by some /b/tard from 4 chan but it's the only reference I got.

kir

Hyper Poster
I really thought this was going to be a poll about the morning wood "tuck", and I was really disappointed to find otherwise! :(