What's new

The curious tale of Kraken and its VR exploits

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm glad they acknowledge the capacity issues. The fact that they had poor feedback is even better.

Let's hope they're the beginning of the trend.

Lofty

CF Legend
So, it's gone back to being just ****ty old Kraken? Boo. Anything to spice this piece of **** up.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
So, it's gone back to being just :emoji_poop:ty old Kraken? Boo. Anything to spice this piece of :emoji_poop: up.

You should get back down to Orlando and take another spin on it. I was at Sea World in March and September and it was running fantastically both times. Fast paced, loads of forces...it's not the lackluster ride it used to be.

The park has been taking great care of the ride. Apparently, the park has been unbolting and lifting one track section with a crane every night for a speedy inspection and refurbishment. They'll perform whatever non-destructive testing, reweld if necessary, lift the part back into place, and sand the joints to avoid a major rebuild like Universal did with The Incredible Hulk.

Pear

Strata Poster
I was at Sea World in March and September and it was running fantastically both times. Fast paced, loads of forces...it's not the lackluster ride it used to be.
Funny I was there in August and it was slow, forceless, and lackluster!

MakoMania

Mega Poster
Rode Kraken in July, fantastic ride. Not as smooth as it used to be (but by no means rough) and I thought it was fast, well paced and forceful. One of the best B&Ms that I've done.