What's new

The Best Queue Ever!

i think revenge of the mummy's is really good.it scares me more than the ride its self with the occasional people that pop out.

Test Track at Epcot is bloody amazing, probably on the same level as Everest. So many car displays and videos and things to look at, it's almost not that bad to wait in, provided you don't get stuck in the standby line for an hour and a half. :roll:

Tower of Terror is pretty cool too, nothing beats walking through that immaculate and intricate lobby on the way to the library and into the boiler room. Haunted Mansion is kind of the same way but less elaborate.

And Space Mountain I like, even though it's a pretty boring queue. I like the music a lot, and the space theme. It's definitely one of my favorites and I love waiting in it.

Bizarro in SFNE has the best dried-up gum-themed queue I've ever seen. :lol:

Black Mamba; authentic hand made objects sent from africa, close ride interaction and beautiful landscaping! In fact all the rides at Phantasialand are great, from Mystery Castles indoor queue with live actors to Talocans gigant statue with built in flame throwers!

Other notable mentions go to Nemesis and Blue Fire (old queue) for very good ride interaction.

I also really like Space Mountain's queue at WDW. I have no clue why, as there isn't really much to look at for alot of it, but I've always had a good time in there. Probably cause of the company (usually cousins), but whatever.