What's new

Tayto Park | Viking Voyage | Interlink Super Flume

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Launch date for Viking Voyage is 15th June!

Everything is looking so fab here. Really like the hotel. Here's a park that has come from nowhere to be a major player. It's not even a case of "here's loads of money, build something." It's shrewd investment after investment. Is Mr Coyle still in his theme park infancy to be called a legend? Nah, don't think so.

Hey Ian, are you 100% certain on the launch date? I know you're likely to be right, I've not seen the date posted anywhere else yet but want to plan my trip to Tayto for getting on the new ride and of course Cu Chulainn!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Tayto-Park-Ashbourne-Co-Meath-The-Viking-Voyage-Water-Flume-Ride-Official-Opening-stock-generic-150617.jpg

Today was the press day for the Viking Voyage. The ride opens to the public tomorrow.
Tayto-Park-Ashbourne-Co-Meath-The-Viking-Voyage-Water-Flume-Ride-Official-Opening-stock-generic-150617.jpg

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/family-kids-news/flumeing-hell-tayto-parks-massive-10630193

19095638_1662472793793698_1010078966353782020_o.jpg

From Tayto Park's Facebook.

Meroteboy

Roller Poster
The backwards and final drop usually have water running on them - not sure about the 1st curved one, as you can't see it from off-ride.

hamcake

Roller Poster
it's a good ride, might be worth waiting before making a significant trip though since it's quite temperamental for now. Although then you might miss the only good weather we're likely to see this year :p