What's new

Take the personality test!

nealbie

CF Legend
I am.....

Upbeat, Passionate, Authoritative, Astute, Curious,Assertive, Solitary, Venezuela, Innovative, Creative, Reckless.

Marvellous.

Will

Strata Poster
^
With a casual disregard for blue flags? Yeah, I've got more of an eye for detail than my results suggest :p
Otherwise, I think Ben's spot on, something I've never heard anyone say is 'You know who's really tender? Will <3'
Because they'd be wrong, and I'd have to kill them in a manner far more befitting of my personality. One of many reasons why downloading me is a bad plan :)

Colossus

Giga Poster
Centered, Down to Earth, Assertive, Conscientious, Unflappable, Ecuador, Competent, Friendly, Scrupulous, Efficient, Responsible

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Sounds a bit boring!

I've taken the test again, this time it said I have no personality.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
If you can't be arsed to read it, it basically says I'm a cnut. I didn't need to spend 10 minutes on a crappy questionnaire to tell me that.

The details:

Abrasive

You are accustomed to rubbing people the wrong way; it's simply what happens when you express your opinions. In your opinion, there's nothing wrong with being controversial.

You don't have a "live and let live" attitude when it comes to other people whose opinions clash with yours; you see no reason to give the benefit of the doubt to someone who is just plain wrong.

Yep. Sounds about right.

Pragmatic

You have found that people with sad stories are usually looking for attention or have brought their problems upon themselves. Therefore, you don't obsess about what others are thinking or feeling; if they have something important to tell you, you figure, they'll just come out and say it.

You do not feel the need to always know what people around you are thinking and feeling, and you don't encourage them to turn to you when they have problems.

Right again. If you've got a problem, sort it out. Going on and on about it on Facebook ain't gonna help.

Introspective

You like your own company; you're a very interesting person. Tracking your own mental processes, knowing what you're thinking and why you do what you do, is important to you. Often, what's going on in your mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. For the most part, those with a high score on the "introspective" trait enjoy reading, taking long walks, learning new things, and other solitary activities.

You are not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; you never feel bored when you are by yourself.

Mostly right again.

Irritable

You have your own problems to deal with, and little patience for those who need help to get through the rough spots. Going out of your way to lend a hand not only takes time away from your own pursuits, it ultimately harms those you're "helping" by insulating them from the harsh realities of life.

You don't need to help others to feel better about yourself. It's not your ambition to be known as a major bleeding heart.

Spot on. Y'all can **** yourselves quite frankly.

Rational

You see the world clearly and objectively. You know there's a logical explanation for everything, and a logical solution to every problem; which is why you're such a good problem-solver.

You do not take your sweet time when presented with a new task to complete or problem to solve. You don't avoid assignments that require you to learn new skills.

Sort of. There is a logical explanantion for everything. I do take my sweet time over some ****.

Unflappable

You are not a slave to your emotions. It takes a lot to upset or unnerve you. That's why you're a good person to have around in a crisis.

You don't let it all hang out, which means that those around you often don't know the pressures you're under or what you're going through. You're not the kind of person people run from in a crisis.

Yep, pretty much.

Intellectual

You are thoughtful, rational, and comfortable in the world of ideas. People find you interesting to talk to. You're the living embodiment of the saying "You learn something new every day." In general, those with a high score on the "intellectual" trait are employed in such fields as teaching and research, and are enthusiastic about reading, foreign films, and classical music.

You do not avoid abstract conversation, experimenting with new ideas, or studying new things. It bores you to stick to the straight and narrow of what you already know.

Yep. I'm proper clever, me.

Solitary

You are a private person, not very comfortable in a big group, and view excessive socializing as a waste of time.

You not prefer hanging out with others to spending time alone; you do not tend to feel at home in a crowded room, club, stadium, or auditorium.

Not so much. I'm more than happy with a bunch of people, in a club etc.

Assertive

You behave in a confident and forceful manner, take charge of the situation, raise your hand in class, stand up for what you think is right, and lead others. Among those who have a high score on the "assertive" trait, many have jobs in which they are valued for their organizational skills as well as their talent for supervising others.

You are not interested in fading into the woodwork, leaving everything to fate, taking more time than necessary to accomplish a task, or avoiding confrontation.

S'pose.

Competitive

You'd rather win than simply get along in most situations. When you know you're right, you would rather argue your point than compromise. Generally, those with a high score on the "competitive" trait hold leadership positions in industry and are exhilarated by risk-taking both in their professional and personal lives.

You are not always interested in getting along with others in a group, especially if it can mean losing your identity.

Yep. I don't attempt something unless I know I've got a very good chance of getting/winning it.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Intellectual

You are thoughtful, rational, and comfortable in the world of ideas. People find you interesting to talk to. You're the living embodiment of the saying "You learn something new every day." In general, those with a high score on the "intellectual" trait are employed in such fields as teaching and research, and are enthusiastic about reading, foreign films, and classical music.
You do not avoid abstract conversation, experimenting with new ideas, or studying new things. It bores you to stick to the straight and narrow of what you already know.

Accessible

You're comfortable expressing yourself in words and actions, with no self-censorship. You believe that if someone doesn't like what they see it's not your problem, but theirs. A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you have a lot of friends, socialize often, and enjoy rap/hip-hop music.
You don't see the need to keep your thoughts to yourself, or to have a zone of privacy that encompasses only yourself and a small circle of friends and relatives.

Organized

You like to think a task through before you embark on it. If it's the slightest bit complicated, you make a list (even if it's only in your mind) and methodically work your way through it. When you have a goal in mind, you're not satisfied until you reach it.
You are not one of those people who ignore the details, and you don't understand how anyone can get anything accomplished without thoughtful planning ahead of time.

Introspective

You like your own company; you're a very interesting person. Tracking your own mental processes, knowing what you're thinking and why you do what you do, is important to you. Often, what's going on in your mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. For the most part, those with a high score on the "introspective" trait enjoy reading, taking long walks, learning new things, and other solitary activities.
You are not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; you never feel bored when you are by yourself.

Creative

You are good at solving problems, coming up with original ideas, and seeing connections between things, connections that most other people miss. People with a high score on the "creative" trait often are employed in such fields as finance and scientific research, and enjoy avant garde and classical music as well as literary fiction and scholarly non-fiction.
You do not shun abstractions and concepts in favor of the concrete and tangible.

Understanding

You are willing to take the time to find out what's going on with other people, especially if they're in distress. You're a good listener, you don't criticize, and you offer unbiased, respectful, honest advice when it's requested. With a high score on the "understanding" trait, it is likely that you are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.
You don't feel the need to impose your standards on others or say things that, even though true, cause pain.

Unflappable

You are not a slave to your emotions. It takes a lot to upset or unnerve you. That's why you're a good person to have around in a crisis.
You don't let it all hang out, which means that those around you often don't know the pressures you're under or what you're going through. You're not the kind of person people run from in a crisis.

Astute

You are a quick study. You generally don't need to have things explained to you more than once. When presented with a problem, you will often have an instant understanding of where to look for the solution.
You do not take your sweet time when presented with a new task to complete or problem to solve. You don't avoid assignments that require you to learn new skills.

Original

You are constantly coming up with new ideas. For you, the world as it exists is just a jumping-off place; what's going on inside your mind is often more interesting than what's going on outside.

You don't feel that the road to success is to be a realist and stick to the program; you never stop yourself from coming up with new ideas or telling the world what you're thinking about.

Impulsive

You trust your your instincts. What others may see as rash behavior is, for you, simply going with your gut. Individuals with a high score on the "impulsive" trait tend to try new, sometimes outrageous, things.
You are not timid. For you, spending time microscopically examining the pros and cons of every decision means never getting anything accomplished.

That is the first thing to call me organised!!!!. Suppose the way it says it, I am organised But otherwise, No.

I do agree with most of it though.

Passionate

You are in touch with your emotions, and sometimes you react before you think. The good news: you don't tamp down your feelings. The bad news: you sometimes say or do things that you later wish you could take back.
You do not live your life on an even keel; you do not go for long periods without experiencing some mood swings.

That's very true! As much as I hate mood swings, I can often go from being super happy, and then think of one thing that bothers me or makes me sad and lash out at everyone.

Organized

You like to think a task through before you embark on it. If it's the slightest bit complicated, you make a list (even if it's only in your mind) and methodically work your way through it. When you have a goal in mind, you're not satisfied until you reach it.

ISH. I do have a bunch of lists of things as far as school and stuff goes, but when it comes to things like travel or going somewhere, I don't always have to know the exact plan.

Intellectual

I'm not good at expressing my "abstract ideas" in the open around strangers, but I am pretty open minded and like sharing opinions with people who I know. I like learning new things, as nerdy as it might sound!

Understanding

You are willing to take the time to find out what's going on with other people, especially if they're in distress. You're a good listener, you don't criticize, and you offer unbiased, respectful, honest advice when it's requested. With a high score on the "understanding" trait, it is likely that you are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

Yah, but I don't necessarily find it a good trait sometimes. It can be annoying to be too compassionate or understanding! But I am very honest.. Which is also sometimes a bad thing.

Emotional

You let it all hang out, and those around you always know what you're going through.
You are not isolated from your emotions; no one would call you "cold-blooded," or even "cool as a cucumber."

I'm NOT as cool as a cucumber and this is a very true statement for me. I don't like to hide my emotions, and even if I did, I suck at it. If I feel sad, I'll cry no matter where I am as much as I don't want to (library and school community centre to think of a few recent examples) and if I do good, I don't try to hide my excitement! I'll dance around and flash my 90% exam paper around in everyone's faces for an hour if I'm excited about it.

Solitary

You are a private person, not very comfortable in a big group, and view excessive socializing as a waste of time.
You not prefer hanging out with others to spending time alone; you do not tend to feel at home in a crowded room, club, stadium, or auditorium.

This is hard to say, because there are days when I really just want to laze around and be alone, but lately I'm finding I absolutely CAN'T STAND being by myself and always want to be occupied or around people. I don't like big groups of strangers, but I like being in big groups of people I know at least a little bit.

Assertive

You behave in a confident and forceful manner, take charge of the situation, raise your hand in class, stand up for what you think is right, and lead others. Among those who have a high score on the "assertive" trait, many have jobs in which they are valued for their organizational skills as well as their talent for supervising others.

Um? This is very wrong. I can't stand raising my hand in class and even when I do, I get all red and embarrassed. I don't like being assertive to others either, especially people I don't know that well.

Warm / Tender

You have a genuine interest in other people. You're a natural host, and are always thinking about how you can increase the happiness of those around you. When friends have problems or are in trouble, you're usually the first person they turn to for aid and comfort. Scoring high on the "warm" trait suggests that you are among those who enjoy domestic activities — doing things around the house — and are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

Not so much a natural host, but I am a good person to come to if people want someone to listen to their issues or whatever! I was never usually a sap but I guess in recent times I have been a bit of one.

Empathetic

You are in touch with your own feelings, which helps put you in touch with the feelings of others.
You don't buy the logic that your happiness comes ahead of everyone else's because unless you're happy you're incapable of making anyone else happy.

Yah I agree with this.

Karen

Hyper Poster
For those who can be bothered to read it.....

Passionate

You are in touch with your emotions, and sometimes you react before you think. The good news: you don't tamp down your feelings. The bad news: you sometimes say or do things that you later wish you could take back.

You do not live your life on an even keel; you do not go for long periods without experiencing some mood swings.

Understanding

You don't feel the need to impose your standards on others or say things that, even though true, cause pain.

Empathetic

You are in touch with your own feelings, which helps put you in touch with the feelings of others.

You don't buy the logic that your happiness comes ahead of everyone else's because unless you're happy you're incapable of making anyone else happy.

Conscientious

You feel it's important to work according to a plan and finish every task, to do things correctly and thoroughly.

You are not the kind of person who abandons a project before finishing it, or slacks off when you've lost interest.

Warm

You have a genuine interest in other people. You're a natural host, and are always thinking about how you can increase the happiness of those around you. When friends have problems or are in trouble, you're usually the first person they turn to for aid and comfort. Scoring high on the "warm" trait suggests that you are among those who enjoy domestic activities — doing things around the house — and are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

You don't always say exactly what you're thinking; you don't like the idea of causing anyone pain because of your criticism.

Cooperative

You enjoy teamwork, play well with others, and prefer getting along to winning.

You're not compelled to win every contest nor to be right all the time.

Scrupulous

You are an honest, fair person. You don't lie or cheat to get ahead. You treat others with respect and hope for the same in return.

You do not feel that you are above the rules that everyone else follows; you are definitely not willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead.

Tender

You are gentle with others, both physically and emotionally. You are careful not to upset people and go out of your way to find the nicest way to say something. You naturally focus on the fact that the world is full of wonderful people, places, and things. More often than not, people with a high score on the "tender" trait enjoy spending time with children, love romantic movies, and are enthusiastic about making the world a better place.

You don't think of yourself as tough-minded or gruff, nor do you need to be seen as some kind of objective source of truth and rationality.

Responsible

You fulfill your obligations and responsibilities, are true to your word, and generally obey the rules. While the majority of those who have a high score on the "responsible" trait enjoy traveling, they are usually very happy to return home — and don’t mind staying put for a while.

You're opposed to making hasty decisions, you don't insist that you're above the rules, nor do you feel compelled to color outside the lines.

Organized

You are not one of those people who ignore the details, and you don't understand how anyone can get anything accomplished without thoughtful planning ahead of time.

Not far off the mark in my opinion, or maybe this is just how I think I am.........................

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Accessible, Warm, Understanding, Upbeat, Tender, Empathetic, Passionate, Aesthetic, Intellectual, Sympathetic.
(So I'm a Pauweatuis)

OMG I'm such a boring goody goody! I need learn how to be mean to people!

Spot on:
You have a genuine interest in other people
You're a natural host
You enjoy being around others and others enjoy being around you.
You have a "live and let live" attitude
You don't think it's pretentious to be moved by art and beauty.
You sometimes say or do things that you later wish you could take back
You do not go for long periods without experiencing some mood swings

Not so spot on:
A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you enjoy rap/hip-hop music!!!! WTF!

CMonster

Giga Poster
Accessible

You're comfortable expressing yourself in words and actions, with no self-censorship. You believe that if someone doesn't like what they see it's not your problem, but theirs. A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you have a lot of friends, socialize often, and enjoy rap/hip-hop music.
You don't see the need to keep your thoughts to yourself, or to have a zone of privacy that encompasses only yourself and a small circle of friends and relatives.

Poised

You tend to feel at home wherever you find yourself, even in unfamiliar settings, with new people. It takes a lot to rattle you, and when rattled you recover quickly and gracefully.
You are usually not self-conscious or nervous when you're in an unfamiliar environment or with people you don't know.

Passionate

Competent

You strive to master everything you undertake. You tend to learn quickly and do not shy away from challenges.
You are not a "que sera sera" type of person, nor do you go easy on yourself when attempting to master a new skill or get a job done.

Sympathetic

You have a knack for knowing what's going on in the hearts and minds of those around you, without their having to tell you explicitly. People tend to turn to you with their problems because they know you care, and that you will likely offer good advice and a helping hand.
You do not feel that people with sad stories are just looking for attention, or have brought their problems upon themselves.

Curious

You like to get to the bottom of things. You're not content knowing what someone did; you want to know why they did it.
You don't simply take things as they are and move on; you're not content skimming along on the surface; you don't feel you're wasting time by digging for the meaning of things.

Extroverted

You are ready to talk at the drop of a hat. Whether you're in the office or at a party, you're likely to be found gabbing away in the middle of a group of people. If you have a high score on the "extroverted" trait, you are probably among those who enjoy communicating with their friends (on the phone, on line, texting…), hanging out, and finding the best parties.
You are not shy or unwilling to spend a fair amount of time socializing. People you meet generally do not feel they have a hard time getting to know you.

Friendly

You would rather hang out with others than spend time alone, and you'd far rather be doing something with your friends than just sitting around. You're happy in a crowded room, club, stadium, or auditorium.
You're not a private person who is ill at ease in a group; you don't view excessive socializing as a waste of time.

Assertive

You are not interested in fading into the woodwork, leaving everything to fate, taking more time than necessary to accomplish a task, or avoiding confrontation.

Outspoken

You like to talk. Luckily, you always have something to say, you tell a good story, and people generally enjoy listening to you. It's no wonder that you're often the center of attention.
You don't tend to keep your thoughts to yourself, and you don't feel you're imposing on others when you share your thoughts and opinions with them.

That's basically right, I guess.

I'm APPCSCEFAO, or Capscefaop. I like that... Capscefaop...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Mysterious Sue said:
Accessible, Warm, Understanding, Upbeat, Tender, Empathetic, Passionate, Aesthetic, Intellectual, Sympathetic.
(So I'm a Pauweatuis)

Sounds like a Greek Rock band. Sang a song "I look just like Euclides"

CMonster said:
Accessible
I'm APPCSCEFAO, or Capscefaop. I like that... Capscefaop...

Definitely some kind of flaky scalp disorder, eugh!

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Not a half bad test, got my personality just about right.

Competent

You strive to master everything you undertake. You tend to learn quickly and do not shy away from challenges.
You are not a "que sera sera" type of person, nor do you go easy on yourself when attempting to master a new skill or get a job done.

Assertive

Critical

You have high standards, and aren't shy about it. Some may feel that you are cruel, but "the truth hurts," and you're just the messenger.
You do not hesitate to offer criticism when it is deserved, and you don't necessarily want to hear anyone's excuses for not living up to your standards.

Cautious

You very rarely make a move without first considering the pros and cons and, therefore, rarely do anything foolish or extravagant.
You are not rash; you almost never act before you think and, therefore, rarely end up doing things you later regret.

Astute

You are a quick study. You generally don't need to have things explained to you more than once. When presented with a problem, you will often have an instant understanding of where to look for the solution.

Rational

You see the world clearly and objectively. You know there's a logical explanation for everything, and a logical solution to every problem; which is why you're such a good problem-solver.

Competitive

You'd rather win than simply get along in most situations. When you know you're right, you would rather argue your point than compromise. Generally, those with a high score on the "competitive" trait hold leadership positions in industry and are exhilarated by risk-taking both in their professional and personal lives.
You are not always interested in getting along with others in a group, especially if it can mean losing your identity.

Conscientious

You feel it's important to work according to a plan and finish every task, to do things correctly and thoroughly.
You are not the kind of person who abandons a project before finishing it, or slacks off when you've lost interest.

Focused

You know how to lock in on what's important. You quickly prepare yourself for a task, you don't procrastinate, and you don't let up until the job is done to your satisfaction.
You are the opposite of scattered. You don't procrastinate before starting a task, and you almost never lose track of what you're doing.

Organized

T0M

Hyper Poster
Solitary

Passionate

Introspective

Reserved

You are somewhat shy, or at least unwilling to spend all your time socializing. With you it's true that "still waters run deep," which is why many of your acquaintances never get to know you well.

You are not always ready to talk at the drop of a hat. Whether you're in the office or at a party, you're not likely to be found gabbing away in the middle of a group of people.

Unsettled

You may be comfortable on your home turf, but you have a tendency to be self-conscious in an unfamiliar environment. While you're usually at ease with your friends, you can be a little skittish around strangers.

You usually don't feel at home in unfamiliar settings or with new people. When you get rattled, you don't necessarily recover instantly.

Cooperative

You enjoy teamwork, play well with others, and prefer getting along to winning.

You're not compelled to win every contest nor to be right all the time.

Intellectual

Sympathetic

You have a knack for knowing what's going on in the hearts and minds of those around you, without their having to tell you explicitly. People tend to turn to you with their problems because they know you care, and that you will likely offer good advice and a helping hand.

You do not feel that people with sad stories are just looking for attention, or have brought their problems upon themselves.

Discreet

You tend to hold onto your thoughts until you have something important to say, and even then you're not comfortable imposing your ideas on others unless you know they're truly interested.

You don't enjoy talking for the sake of talking, and you have no desire to be the center of attention.

Self-Contained

You like to stick to your own business and leave the power struggles to others; you know who you are and what you believe in, but you don't see any reason to impose your values on everyone else.

You generally don't get involved in organizing or motivating people, and you don't feel the need to always be seen as a big public decision-maker.