What's new

Suzhou Paradise Forest World | Suzhou China | Theme Park

Sandman

Giga Poster
Thorpe Park ought to start rethinking Project Exodus.
Screw the lift hill, go for the height record with a launch.
I really couldn't care less if Stealth exists 😂

Ries

Mega Poster
Great sound. I want this in the yard behind my house.
Although I complained about the RMC single rail back-forward layout, I actually think it works great here.

opivy028

Mega Poster
Here is a POV for the Jinma rides tilt coaster, looks all right, a bit bumpy and the last inversion is funky but at least you get a nice view of the Mack launch coaster.
View attachment 17660
It’s an interesting tilt coaster for sure, I’d ride it and prob enjoy it well enough even if a bit bumpy. But I just don’t get going to the trouble of making a tilt coaster without making it much closer to vertical than this one appears to be.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
It’s an interesting tilt coaster for sure, I’d ride it and prob enjoy it well enough even if a bit bumpy. But I just don’t get going to the trouble of making a tilt coaster without making it much closer to vertical than this one appears to be.
It could be worse. It could be a 45 degree tilt coaster!

coasteraddict10

Roller Poster
The Mack reminds me of the premier spaghetti bowls, just needs a few turns to loop around the cobra and top hat for it to be perfect.

Should sell well for Mack if they clone it, looks like a small enough footprint for a pretty substantial ride.