What's new

Susan Boyle.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Ok its good that she has talent and i think its very good that she cared for mum etc.... but seriously..... i dont want to hear about her everywhere!!!!

In Florida last week, she was on the news everyday!!!!

Anybody same?

Ollie

CF Legend
I've only really heard about her for the first week after the episode was shown. Now it's nothing. :)

marc

CF Legend
I am fed up with it as well, but now you are talking about her here lol.

I have seen her sing once, a song I dont know (I will get told off for that), a song she has probably spent years learning.

She is being set up for a big fail I think, the public will be so sick of her they wont vote as they will probably want her off the show.

I dont see why there is such a big deal about her tbh, its probably just the thought that she was going to be really rubbish and was not. How good is she I dont know, I will make my mind up when I hear her sing a song I know.

Mike

Giga Poster
When I watched her on BGT the first time, I didn't understand a eord she was singing.
She is ****.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Maybe its just cause i was in america and their obssesed, 2 weeks every morning, susan bloody boyle. I havnt really seen her here, except for in the papers.

mrclam

Giga Poster
yeah..

I come innocently to a coaster forum, and not only do i have to read about her in the "britains got talent" folder.. but also she has her own thread devoted to her!

Sheesh!

Ben

CF Legend
I have seen her sing once, a song I dont know (I will get told off for that), a song she has probably spent years learning.

WHHHAAAATTTTT!?!?!??!

You need to know that song. I hope when Mark reads that he slaps you too.

Her accent scares me and overpowers the song. If I didn't know that song back to front and inside out, I wouldn't have known what she was saying. And whilst singing a song from a musical, that is a crime.

Dave

CF Legend
Well I give her the benefit of the doubt until she sings something else, as if she ****s that up then mwahaha it'll all come crashing down.

the_missus

Mega Poster
The only reason she got 'famous' is be cause she's old, haggard and looked like a complete twat who everybody thought was going to be rubbish......and then she sang...not the best I heard but when you look at it, it is quite amazing that voice comes out.....I was expecting her to bark.....

Harvey

Hyper Poster
She looks like death warmed up, frankly, and has a mediocre capabilty with regards to singing, so the media has latched on, and is woking the whole "every one thinks differently because shes paggered" line, all the time using the fact that she IS totally ****ing rancid to their selling advantage - LOOK, UGLY LADY HAS NOT BAD VOICE, U BUY PAPER?

Total load of ****.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah, we've got a Britain's Got Talent topic, so let's keep it in there (after I've thrown in my two pence of course....)

Personally I'm trying to avoid seeing her now. I love that song, and don't want to associate it with a frumpy, mad woman with cats. It's bad enough I associate it with Patti Lupone.

Status
Not open for further replies.