Spiders... to kill or not to kill!

When I see a spider in my house...

• I kill it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I leave it alone.

• Pick it up and put it ouside.

• Comedy option for twats: I cover it in mayo and let it crawl around my private parts.

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
Ian said:
I've done some research myself and hot water will kill them.

Ahh, see I always use the hot water tap, because I figure that'll burn the bastards as well as drown them, so I'm OK then.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I don't like to kill things but I hate spiders. They scare me sensless which is weird because other bugs have no effect on me and I love exotic animals like snakes.

kimahri

CF Legend
Meh I just leave it alone.

Or take picture of it and send it to some on like mark (slayed) or plod or some time arly. >_>

Rach

Giga Poster
When they are running around me living room, I tend to leave them to do whatever they please.

However, when they are in me room running around the ceiling or walls, I grab the nearest cup or another similar object (it's usually deodrant bottle lids) and a peice of paper and attempt to capture it and chuck it out the window. Sometimes they can be dead though by the time I've got them to the window as the lid goes onto some part of their body and kills them.

I'll go for the "pick them up and put them outside" option.

marc

CF Legend
I dont mind spiders but if I am in a sick mood I just simply call my cats over and they soon eat them after playing with it for 30 mins. You then hear a crunch and its gone.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I usually kill it if it's in the house. They don't scare me that much, but at the same time, I don't like them being in the house.

When I was in Mexico, there was a tarantula in one of the rooms, so we caught that one and relocated it outside.

Mike

Giga Poster
I normally call my brother, as he hates spiders and screams (he's 13 years old). By this time, my mum has aso appeared to see what the fuss is about and she'll slide it into a cup and put it outside.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
kimahri said:
Meh I just leave it alone.

Or take picture of it and send it to some on like mark (slayed) or plod or some time arly. >_>

You are nasty kim!

I hate spiders...so if I see one i'll shout for my dad and he'll squash it in a tissue and flush it down the loo.

I call someone else in and then tell them to bring it outside, but most of the time my stepdad squishes it just to spite me and I start to cry. If it's my grandma, she'd bring it outside for me, and if it was my grandpa, he would squish it with his abre hands.

And I swear just as I was reading this topic, a little microscopic spidr went right in front of my face on a web coming out of my hair :| .

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
I usually leave it, but if it's a particually cool looking one or I just have the urge, I will pick it up and let it go in my hands for fun. Oh and Spider's are cool.

Mat

Hyper Poster
****ing hell is this topic popular enough? Three pages in one day!

Anyway, I had a similar experience as Ian had where I saw one on the wall and threw something at it, but I can aim so I killed it :p Personally I am not scared of them, but my mum and sister are so I just kill them as I see them really otherwise they will be screaming every two minutes. I get quite a few though, probably because my window is always open when I am at home, but they don't really bother me at all...

Rob

Mega Poster
Personally, I spray them with hair spray or deoderant. It makes them spaz, but then they die. I don't like touching them while they move so they have to die first before they are removed.

trav

Mega Poster
I run away screaming most of the time
Or if I'm feeling brave, I'll scream in the spiders general direction, telling it what I think of it, usually reminding it of the fact that it was born out of wedlock.

Rush

Giga Poster
I'd take it outside if it was a big spider or if my family asked me to remove a small one.

I'd leave it alone if it was a small one.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Even if the spider is the size of a 20p coin I still get scared and get someone to sqush them and then flush them down the toilet. Sometime I even do it myself but first I spray them with deoderant to weaken them so they cant run away ......

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Mostly I just leave them alone... depending on where they are.. But if they are in easy reach, I just get someone to get it for me.. Hate spiders..

Angel

Hyper Poster
Scream and find someone to get it for me who normally then release it outside unless its my bro who taunts me with it first, If however no ones in it dies simple as!

Deano

Mega Poster
I'd never kill a spider if i dont have to. Neither would my mum or dad i dont think. I just call my mum to get it out as i'm one of those really really scared of spider people (Can't think of the name). I'd only kill a spider if it was relly big and gradually crawling towards me.

Once i killed a spider in my sleep. It was one of those long, thin legged spiders and it had got into my bed and i rolled on it in the night :cry:

But yea, i would do any of those options. i would kill it, pick it up, or leave it. I'd call someone to get it XD