What's new

So! What did you learn today?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The age old saying goes "you learn something new every day!"

So, what did you learn today that was new and interesting?

I learned today (along with a select few others) the signs (British sign language) for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Straight.

That's pretty handy for a CF nightclub moment :p

Would this be better suited in Forum Fun ;)

And I learned today that there is a "slight" short-cut when walking a good 40mins to get a kebab ;) Next time I'll know ;)

ciallkennett said:
Would this be better suited in Forum Fun ;)

No, because it's a serious proposition.

See, you learn something every day! :p

^Talk about ****ing up my bracket.. :lol:

I learned that I can actually run a good mile, something I never EVER thought I would run.

I've learnt that sleep deprivation is actually rather bad and a lot worse than I expected. Luckily I made up for it.

I have learned that McMuffins and Griddles actually get THREE half slices of bacon, not TWO.

Silly me, how dare I rob the customers of half a piece of bacon.

I learned today that Chessington is more popular than Alton Towers :p

Yesterday I learned that I should never use East Midlands train services when Virgin trains are available. Big, BIG mistake.

Virgin Pendolinos <3

Today I learnt that there seems to be a hell load of AP holders in the Kingston area... 13k-14k at Chessie apparently... Bloody hell... Could the AP holders not be arsed with Thorpe or are they all families with young kids?

I learnt that when you post a topic asking for what people had actually learnt today, a lot of people would miss the point entirely.

Today I learnt how to change brake pads on a car! :)

I learnt in a lecture today that under Queensland construction regulations that if a building contractor is unlicensed when they do work for you then you aren't required pay them, and they have no recourse. lol!