What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
They’ve confirmed the current Club Cards won’t be sold again. Undoubtedly a new type of annual pass will come once the current ones have all expired. People are blowing this out of proportion online and misunderstanding it.
Europa Park are almost certainly doing the same as they are not selling new passes currently and waiting until all current passes have expired.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Well this is certainly interesting but ngl I am taking it with a pinch of salt:-

I was just hearing about that. There’s already been talk that Thorpe would most likely go with a B&M in terms of their next coaster, but either Alton is well into planning SW9 or Legoland Windsor is gonna pull a Chinese Legoland and go with some junior coaster.

On the topic of Chinese Legoland’s, it’s already known that Merlin bought 5 B&Ms between the three park projects, so this is feasible.

Matt N

CF Legend
I was just hearing about that. There’s already been talk that Thorpe would most likely go with a B&M in terms of their next coaster, but either Alton is well into planning SW9 or Legoland Windsor is gonna pull a Chinese Legoland and go with some junior coaster.

On the topic of Chinese Legoland’s, it’s already known that Merlin bought 5 B&Ms between the three park projects, so this is feasible.
The 2nd & 3rd B&M is suggested in the video to be some form of cross-valley B&M for Alton Towers, as well as a Nemesis retrack.

Matt N

CF Legend
Again, we have 5 total going to Legoland parks in China, I suspect that’s from an earlier deal and personally I’ve been wagering them Chessington coaster as a 6th (notice how one of the Legolands is missing a B&M family wing)
Ah, sorry... I didn't see that section of your post.