What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Dr. Diabolical's Cliffhanger | B&M Dive Coaster | 2022

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Screamscape is reporting that SFFT will not be a major coaster, but another major attraction that would have opened in 2021.
View attachment 12679
The discussion is for an attraction intended for the former SF Dubai project, with the justification that SF had acquired many of its intended rides, including Aquaman for SFOT (that theory has been debunked). However, it did get me thinking; what if this is not the rumoured coaster, or specifically an axis? We could be looking at a world-first flying theatre attraction (there are many unbuilt variants and it’s become somewhat of a trend). Besides, Sundance Threatre is no small removal for any attraction short of ultra-significant.

The thing about Screamscape is that Lance is always either right on the money or quite far off, so we shall see if this goes anywhere.
Hopefully it's the Flying Theatre. I'd love to see Six Flags install more indoor attractions.

Redicmc

Roller Poster
#2022 Update:
A few days ago, Fiesta Texas recieved a bunch of packages from B&M, according to this:
Screenshot_20210725-224239_Chrome.jpg
The info reached to a local enthusiast group called Thrills Seekers United, and then the GM of the park posted this:
Screenshot_20210725-222654_Facebook.jpg
There are two takeaways here...
One is that at an obvious marketing standpoint, the park president would pretend that the information is not true to keep up the hype and not spoil the information before the FT92 Fan Event... (where everything will be revealed)
The other way is that the information is legit and that this in fact are parts for the 2022 ride. I did some calculations, and the weight of this shipment, which is close to 8tons, might be the coaster trains. Keep in mind that this also states "equipment for amusement ride roller coaster" instead of "roller coaster parts" which might refer to spares. Here's an example of a B&M shipment the park recieved in 2016.
Screenshot_20210725-212726_Chrome.jpg
Ive also noticed that this situation is quite similar to what enthusiasts discovered weeks ago about a B&M shipment to KBF. Either way, the announcement is only 3 days away, so stay tuned as the park president posts more clues!

Peet

Giga Poster
So it’s nowhere near big enough to be for a new ride, it's coming from the wrong place to be new track or supports, and it's been confirmed by the park GM to be parts for Superman.... and yet we're still going to talk about how it just might be the new coaster? 😂

So it’s nowhere near big enough to be for a new ride, it's coming from the wrong place to be new track or supports, and it's been confirmed by the park GM to be parts for Superman.... and yet we're still going to talk about how it just might be the new coaster? 😂
I think it's what enthusiasts will call "reverse psychology" 🤣🤣

solarfall

Mega Poster
Or it's going to be a giant pile of sh*t

EDIT: jokes aside, Matterhorn straddles the border of Switzerland and Italy, so Zamperla is still very much on the table. Sorry.

EDIT 2: Although on second thought that does kind of look more like the northern (Swiss) side than the southern side. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.