What's new

Shoot the Banker

Ollie

CF Legend
http://www.shootthebanker.com/

What is it?
Shoot the Banker is a live webcam game. It's set up in someones garage and the live webcam is connected to a paintball gun.
When you log onto the site you get added to the queue of people. When it's your go the gun's all yours. You actually get to control the paintgun and fire at the people (pretending to be bankers) live as they try to dodge countless people firing at them.

You have to be accurate though as you get 10 seconds to fire 2 shots.

I love it. I've never seen anything like this before.

It's only online for so many hours a day though as they rotate people to play the banker and get shot at.
"shootthebanker.com is LIVE and the Banker is in office from Monday to Friday, 11 am - 7 pm eastern time and the Janitor is there from 7 am - 10 pm eastern time."

So yeah, enjoy and get firing. :)

EDIT: Don't let the waiting time put you off. It's less than it says it is as people leave and stuff. It said my first go I'd have to wait 35 minutes and I only ended up waiting 15. You can just keep the tab minimised and a voice will tell you when it's 30 seconds to go until your turn.

Here's the Youtube channel where they upload highlights and videos about it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tedrejects

Ben

CF Legend
It wanted to make me wait half an hour for something that's 10 seconds long? It was like being at Thorpe. So I said no. And exited.

*insert Roman Emperor style THUMBS DOWN*

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Same.

Although the chance to shoot a Banker is something I would really like - it will save the pension payout :p

Ollie

CF Legend
It's not as long as it says. It said I'd have to wait 35 mins at first but I was behind the gun in about 12 minutes.
And you just keep in minimised in another tab and a woman tells you when it's 30 seconds to go until your go. :)

I hit him in the chest first go, but missed my second shot. I'm queuing up again though. It's worth doing for a bit of fun every 15 mins or so

peep

CF Legend
Wow, this site is awesome. I just had a go but I don't think I hit him :( He looks like he is in some pain.

Great find Ollie :D

A

Anonymous

one in the stumach n one in his smashed hand ye good shots. Now i cant have a 2nd try as it always says tomany shooters.

Ollie

CF Legend
One of the replays was good. They had two guys out topless yesterday. And one got a shot straight to the neck. Luckily he had one of those X-man necklace tag things and the paintball bounced off that.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I waited 20 mins for the gun then I couldn't control it.

It's crap anyway.

Ollie

CF Legend
Not sure why that happened then Ian.

I went on it in college earlier today. There wasn't anyone in and there paintballs weren't loaded but you could still control the gun. I got lot of turns as there was only 6 people in front of me max so was practising to aim where I needed quickly. :)

Martyn

Giga Poster
^Christ almighty.

Anyway, I had a look at this. Had to wait for two minutes, which wasn't two minutes at all because the clock kept stopping.

Then when it was my go, I couldn't control my gun.

Ian said:
It's crap anyway.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:
^Christ almighty.

Anyway, I had a look at this. Had to wait for two minutes, which wasn't two minutes at all because the clock kept stopping.

Then when it was my go, I couldn't control my gun.

Ian said:
It's crap anyway.

All of this! :)