What's new

SFOG | Pandemonium | South's Tallest Frisbee

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is this another one of the stock models that is going in to SFFT and SFGAdv, or is this the slightly smaller model?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
OOF
But really, Giga Discoveries are NOT dull and unoriginal. Giant Discoveries tho, well, your correct on those. But not Giga Discoveries.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
To be fair, the actual model name of the 100 foot Super Loop is called a Giga Loop, so the same thing with these wouldn't be entirely out of the question.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
BUMPING TIME; so, we know where this is going. In the area that used to be home to Whistlestop Park (Before that the site of Deja Vu, the Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang) which is in between the other Sky Buckets station and the go-karts, Screampunk District will rise and Pandemonium with it. By the way I saw the land clearing on my latest visit to Over Georgia, December 28 2018. I really am excited for that rumored launch coaster in 2021, as I could see it replacing the go-karts and using part of the hill that their river rapids is on. A Premier Skyrocket III (Full Throttle) or S&S Air Launch (Maxx Force) would be a very welcome addition to Over Georgia to give it that much-needed third great coaster and make it an even more elite park.

jay37415

Mega Poster
BUMPING TIME; so, we know where this is going. In the area that used to be home to Whistlestop Park (Before that the site of Deja Vu, the Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang) which is in between the other Sky Buckets station and the go-karts, Screampunk District will rise and Pandemonium with it. By the way I saw the land clearing on my latest visit to Over Georgia, December 28 2018. I really am excited for that rumored launch coaster in 2021, as I could see it replacing the go-karts and using part of the hill that their river rapids is on. A Premier Skyrocket III (Full Throttle) or S&S Air Launch (Maxx Force) would be a very welcome addition to Over Georgia to give it that much-needed third great coaster and make it an even more elite park.

Thanks for clearing this up. I have been curious as the where this is going in at. I heard musings that another possible location was where the Plunge Ride is since its been SBNo all year. I like the former Deja vu loaction better. Since the back parking lot is hardly used anymore, this really opens up the potential for a nice parking lot coaster that SFoG has been lacking.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Yeah, I thought that it would replace the shoot the chutes too. But it turns out that Splashwater Falls (shoot the chutes) will NOT be returning this season, per ACE Winter Warm-Up Q&A of Six Flags Over Georgia. I think that's going to be the spot of that rumored S&S Free Spin clone for 2020.