• Asexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AJ

Giga Poster
Where's the option for "AJ"?

Seem to remember a friend of Aslan claiming that pride would be full of "Gays" and "AJ's"

... I'm AJ.

But because i'm not a ****, i'll settle for GAY.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Re:

AJ said:
Where's the option for "AJ"?

Seem to remember a friend of Aslan claiming that pride would be full of "Gays" and "AJ's"

... I'm AJ.

Hahahaha <3 Didn't you know? It's the hip word on the streets!

...so WHERE was the option then?! :x

As much as I'd like to be all enigmatic and all, I've ruined that one by basically pouring my heart and emotions out about my sexuality (STILL not told my dad yet haha...) to CF a few months back. I've not "ALWAYS KNOWN I WAS GAY!!11!" like some people say, first it was Straight (because that's what all 'hard' schoolboys think around Year 6/7), then Bi...with rather embarassing results since the relationships were with females so I had a lot of "Erm, that kiss felt wrong...there's no way I'm taking this any further!" and then finally FAG. Took me a good few years until 2009 to finally realise I was a dirty great big queer, but it's definitely final...despite the fact I turned down several guys over the years haha.

Since it usually comes up a lot, I'm not very camp at all. I do have my moments, but they're either as a joke or if a spider's involved. I've increased the metalhead appearance recently which has resulted in less homophobic abuse on the streets. That's awesome and all, but proof that stereotypes are still at large that you have to wear skimpy pink clothes, listen to Pop/Dance music and have a lisp. Dayuuummn!

...I need to stop making long posts.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Are you telling us RIchie or just insulting Ollie..? Or both? It's all good :)

thx

Mega Poster
Pretty much straight, meaning I love women, but, I've been sort of turned on a little by some nice quite stereotypical gays' feminine behavior, lol. Also I really don't have much against kissing another guy, which seems to be quite terrible and unthinkable for most straight guys, however that is how far I 'swing' though.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Bisexual with a strong preference for males, at least as far as having a relationship. I'm pretty fluid on who I'd hide the happy with on any given day. But not in an "everything that moves" way.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Re:

Sam said:
furie said:
Nic said:
I <3 Vadge

+1

+2 :lol:

+3

Can't beat a massive pair of tits and a vadge.

+4
Though I think I'm more attracted to a girl's butt than her boobs. Only been with a couple girls with sizeable tits but pretty much all of them have had very nice asses. Perhaps not so coincidentally, Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" is one of my favorite songs! I just can't figure out how one of the gayest men in rock managed to write one of the straightest songs ever. :roll:

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Re: Re:

madhjsp said:
I just can't figure out how one of the gayest men in rock managed to write one of the straightest songs ever. :roll:

Well, Brian May is straight and happily married and wrote FBG! :wink:

Intricks

Strata Poster
Fellow fag here (as if my avatar didnt say anything), although people still say it isnt true (they only say that cause I really dont act stereotypical in any manner, unless drunk in a gay bar of course lol). I agree with the notion of we are born bisexual cause ive had a few girlfriends that really didnt do much for me (physically or emotionally) but have a boyfriend and it just feels proper.

Came out only 3 years ago, was in the closet for five years before that...

Also, I had always been told a greater portion of the Males that are coaster enthusiats are gay...at least here in the states...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk