Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dave

CF Legend
I find it annoying that some men can accuse other men of being 'gay' by just saying something like:

"Christian Bale is a handsome guy"
or as i usually say it
"If i was gay for a day i'd **** christian bale"

I got called gay for saing that once at college, was rather odd.
Just means im happy being straight (slightly bi at times)

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
I find it annoying that some men can accuse other men of being 'gay' by just saying something like:

"Christian Bale is a handsome guy"

Quoted for truth :)

[Double-posted for truth as well, clearly... - Rob ]

A

Anonymous

I didn't choose to be gay just pussy don't do nothing for me!

["Don't do nothing" is a double-negative Chris... When two negatives are together, change them both to positives and it'll mean exactly the same. Essentially, you're saying it 'does do something'... Are you not telling us something? :p - Rob]

Can't get hard over a nasty wide canal
When I can have a tight little ally way!

Sorry for putting it like that! Also a man knows what a man wants!

Pierre

Strata Poster
I can actually, finally ****ing confirm I'm 100% straight. I love the ****ing pussy, bring on the tits and flange!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
kir said:
I'd really like to think straight men feel the same way; just because they're straight it doesn't mean they can't appreciate other guys. I might just be too open minded, but I'd like to think that's the way a lot of guys work, even when they don't admit it. BUT, I can also appreciate that that some people are 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual. A lot of girls admit to "fancying" other women on the rare occasion, I just wish the men who feel the same had the guts to say so.

Personally, I've never been able to see what is attractive in a man. I can understand what is ugly, but not what makes a man attractive (if you can see the difference)?

I mean, I could tell you who was better looking between Kir, Sam, AeRo and Pierre (age permitting Peter ;) ). Yet I understand that none of them are ugly.

If I was looking at four female members, then I'd probably say I'd find one more attractive than the others, and grade them, even if I didn't particularly fancy any of them.

There's just nothing there when I see a man. They may as well be a Giraffe.

It's worth noting that I don't find the idea of homosexuality repulsive at all though. Again, it does nothing for me positive or negative.

I do believe that when you're young though, you spend a fair while in a state of almost pure sexuality. It's a kind of wilderness where you'd shag just about anything. You might find a girls attractive, but wonder what a boy on boy experience would be like. I'll bet that a lot of the gay men on here have had sex with a girl. I don't see why it's so far fetched that blokes could also harbour a wondering what it would be like butter side down.

This is why a lot of people are confused when they're younger. They fancy girls/boys (delete as applicable), but have had thoughts about experimenting. As the years go on, you settle down and things follow their natural course. You've always been inherently gay/bi/straight, but it takes a while for the sexual mist to clear.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
furie said:
This is why a lot of people are confused when they're younger. They fancy girls/boys (delete as applicable), but have had thoughts about experimenting. As the years go on, you settle down and things follow their natural course. You've always been inherently gay/bi/straight, but it takes a while for the sexual mist to clear.

Exactly! Some people feel they 'become' a different sexuality, but it really is just a realisation as you mature. The more you're alive, the more you realise about yourself, and this works in a similar way. You never 'change' sexuality, you just realise another element to your own personality and make-up.

Personally i've never felt anything but heterosexual. I've never had these confused wonderings about the same sex, that never happened with me. I can appreciate when a guy is good-looking (or usually anyway, Gerard Way still confuses me...), but that doesn't mean I view them in any sort of sexual way.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Chris said:

["Don't do nothing" is a double-negative Chris... When two negatives are together, change them both to positives and it'll mean exactly the same. Essentially, you're saying it 'does do something'... Are you not telling us something? :p - Rob]

Are you seriously gay Chris? Or was that a joke?

Mike

Giga Poster
Patrick rocks said:
Chris said:

Bloody hell...How much more obvious could Chris get? :p

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Mike said:
Patrick rocks said:
Chris said:

Bloody hell...How much more obvious could Chris get? :p

I just thought he might be joking thats all Mike. Chris, Anyway, Don't girls have 'tight little ally ways' too? I think you are sick. Why would you want to bum a man?

Rach

Giga Poster
There is nothing wrong with being Homosexual at all.

It is up to him if he wants to as you put it "bum a man"

Funnily my set was talking about this kind of stuff in RE today. You can't help who you are attracted to. If you are a lad and attracted to other lads then let them be, same goes for Bi people as well.

I don't see anything wrong with people that want to get with people the same sex as you.

Patrick Rocks said:
I think you are sick. Why would you want to bum a man?

Like already said there is nothing wrong with people being attracted to the same sex as you, but calling him sick is a little ott there Patrick, i'm sure there are others on this site the are 'gay' as well.

For the record i is still straight.

A

Anonymous

Patrick Rocks said:
Don't girls have 'tight little ally ways' too? I think you are sick. Why would you want to bum a man?

Didn't you realise that's what gays, often, do?

Lain

Giga Poster
Patrick rocks said:
I just thought he might be joking thats all Mike. Chris, Anyway, Don't girls have 'tight little ally ways' too? I think you are sick. Why would you want to bum a man?

Actual LOL! :lol:

Smithy

Strata Poster
Maybe he was on about him being sick for the way he put it?

Because to be honest, i found it rather innapropriate.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
A wee bit, but no worse than what Sam could possibly come up with ;)...

I'm straight, yet nowhere near 100%, there's something about acting like a lovely queer...

There's nowt wrong whatever boat you like to float, it's your choice and I am a firm believer in not caring what you like to stick your whatever in, but how you are with others...

Dunno if I'd ever embark on a relationship with another guy, doubtful in my own mind, but I have plenty of gay mates, so I don't mind...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Patric Rocks, I sincerely hope that you were talking about Chris' choice of phrase when you called him 'sick' and not on about gays in general.

Admittingly before I joined CF one of those small minded twats that was homophobic (and racist for that matter), however meeting and making friends with people of differnt lifestyles has opened my mind and some of my friends from CF just so happen to be gay.

Error

Strata Poster
kitsune said:
I am also a fur.

Is it sad if I know what that means?

I'm straight. Have girlfriend, and love her. Though, I've been called gay by people, but they know nothing of me. NOTHING.