Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Bisexual (Greedy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Straight. I don't swing that way. And LFTL I remember you telling me about you checking out girls. Just a tad bit creepy.

Lesbinanisnemesis is fun, but when its attention seeking drunken club kissing sort of lesbianemesisinfernoism then its not so fun :p.

I've often said out loud how I wonder why i'm not a raging lesbo, I'm quite often the first one to point out an amazing rack amongst a crowd etc.

And I LOVE pin up girls, especially Front magazine girls *drooooool*

LiveForTheLaunch said:
I think nice bodies on women are quite sexy (as people on here who have met me can attest to.. I do check out other girls), but having said that, I'm straight. I'd never have a one on one with a girl.. Maybe a threesome with another guy, but never just one on one.

So yes, straight but I do check out other girls.

Totally lesbian.

On the advert thing...

Right now I have "Gay & Lesbian Holidays", "Welsh Men", and "Men Skincare".

Rather unslettling...

Weird. I could swear I posted in this topic before and voted in the poll. Has it really been that long since the last one? Gah, I can never remember anything important.

Anyways, nothing changed. I'm still bisexual. Interesting 19 page read, even if some of it got a bit ugly at times. :lol:

I've often said out loud how I wonder why i'm not a raging lesbo, I'm quite often the first one to point out an amazing rack amongst a crowd etc.

Me too, or a nice butt, mm nothing beats a nice, round butt haha. I think it could come down to my own jealousy though, not having the most splendiforous body out there :p .

Totally lesbian.

Nuh uhhh, I just like boobies and butts, but it's not like I fantasize to suck their nipples.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Me too, or a nice butt, mm nothing beats a nice, round butt haha. I think it could come down to my own jealousy though, not having the most splendiforous body out there :p .

LMFAO. For Christ sake you in that bikini that you posted made you look like you was going to a pro photo shoot. How could you not think other wise?

King Goon said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:

hahaha - jolly amusing. For Christ sake you in that bikini that you posted made you look like you was going to a pro photo shoot. How could you not think other wise?

:shock:

In all fairness Stephen is sort of well, almost human. So I suppose he is allowed to have his own sexual fantasies *shudders*. Not that that means it has to happen of course, as it is most unlikely to be frank (which I am not I am Neal) :lol:

With this post I do believe I have terrified myself more than is humanly possible ladies and gentlemen. If you need me, I'll be cowering in the cupboard.....