What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Ooo, remembered this woman's name today...

Elena Risteska is a Macedonian singer, and represented them at Eurovision this year.

I think she tops Kelis' legs kir ;) (Although I couldn't find a full shot of them) - Memory it is!

Elena04.jpg

SpeedJunkie

Roller Poster
DEFINATLY agree with Kir on this one the lead singer of the PCD really is hot! Gotta be one of the most sexy women ever!

Speed :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
*bump*

_41812396_susannah_reid203.jpg

BBC Newsreader Susannah Reid, possibly the most gorgeous woman on TV at the moment. I bet she'd look fantastic in the buff.

c&r

Mega Poster
Am I the only person who would say no to her? Without make up, and even with it, she looks like a disgusting tramp some desperate c*nt just dragged in off the street for a tenner.

Also, Lindsay Lohan? What the hell is wrong with people? I'd rather **** a puddle of puke than hit that.

Am I the only person who would say no to her? Without make up, and even with it, she looks like a disgusting tramp some desperate c*nt just dragged in off the street for a tenner.

Also, Lindsay Lohan? What the hell is wrong with people? I'd rather a puddle of puke than hit that.

Thank you! Paris Hilton is a whore with a long nose, and she really is one of those stereotypical dumb blondes, only much, much worse. Not to mention she's obviously loose as ****, for all of those people who wanna do her.

Lindsay Lohan use to be kind of pretty, until she dropped God knows how many pounds, and dyed her hair. Now she's ugly.

Ben

CF Legend
But, she's such a slut.

Who wouldn't want to be able to say "I joined the armies of people who have ****ed Paris Hilton".

And Tay, like you can talk :p.

Nadia

Mega Poster
^ Haha aww man, one of my mates from uni just sits n watches her on youtube and gets other guys in my class to sit and watch her with him!!

Bitter

Mega Poster
Nadia said:
^ Haha aww man, one of my mates from uni just sits n watches her on youtube and gets other guys in my class to sit and watch her with him!!

She was voted like youtubes hottest babe or something. Not surprising, look at her!

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
Bumping this one back up, wonder why? :lol:

But I suppose I best post the cover of Rihanna's next single "Umbrella"...

01.jpg

And a random one for no real reason...

48.jpg

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.