What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Ian's taste; isn't she one of the people we created the borderline boilers topic for? :p
The tissue box can stay where it is.

I'm sure she's been done before, but seeing as how I've been re-watching all the Buffys lately, you can have some of the sexy Alyson Hannigan.

%5BFoto%5D%20Alyson%20Hannigan%20bella3.jpg

alyson-hannigan-20061127-182841.jpg

Mysterious Sue said:
I'm sure she's been done before, but seeing as how I've been re-watching all the Buffys lately

Me too!

Although, you're utterly wrong.

eliza-dushku-maxim.jpg

eliza-dushku-maxim-1.jpg

eliza-dushku-maxim-2.jpg

530idd1.jpg

eliza-dushku-gm_l2.jpg

Utterly the best thing about Buffy, both in terms of pure fabness, and my desire to eat her out until she bleeds.

Mysterious Sue said:
Yeah, I don't get it. She just looks a bit...well, odd!?!
They're all crap photos cause it wouldn't let me post any of my favourites. Turn the telly to BBC 1 first thing on Friday morning. You'll see.

Plus, you say that, then have the audacity to clutter this topic up with a ginge? Pah!

Plus, I'll take your Eliza, and raise you a Jordana...

jordana_brewster21.jpg

jordana-brewster_l81.jpg

debs.jpg

Jordana_Brewster_5574.jpg

Eliza <3

Between her and P!nk, they're the ONLY lesbian views of my life. Eliza in Bring it On <3 <3

I'd say yes to that newsreader, utter Milf that one.

Winona Ryder is still looking alright under all that plastic;

dilemma-winona-ryder-photo.jpg

Think it's her eyes for me.

Carey Mulligan is a gorgeous one, a vulnerability to her (Similar to that Skins girl)

600full-carey-mulligan.jpg

Anna Kendrick is quite hot, she's in Scott Pilgrim as Scott's sister, quite fiiiine;

annainupinair.jpg

Dave said:
Winona Ryder is still looking alright
dilemma-winona-ryder-photo.jpg

Think it's her eyes for me.
YES - though I can no longer make the complaint that the only worthy addition to the last page of this topic was made by a raging homo (although he lost points for Pink)!!

But as seemingly the inventor of the small, dark, cute and mentally unsound look, Winona Ryder seemed to take what Keira Knightley does best... and do it better (albeit a decade or two earlier!). Those are possibly two of the best eyes in the all time history of eyes, which at nearly 40 still look ridiculously good!
That spark of insanity is probably what makes her so good in two or three roles that immediately spring to mind, but it's her performance in Dracula that's Willbait on so many levels.
Maybe I will be needing that tissue box after all...

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Anna Kendrick is quite hot, she's in Scott Pilgrim as Scott's sister, quite fiiiine;

wtf?

She's hella ugly!
Fail!
There's much more to Anna than just her looks. She's great in every role I've seen her in & she's just adorable (in a sexy way :wink: ).
Check out her Letterman interview (if you haven't seen it already):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZe52MFHsOE[/youtube]
or her appearance on Craig Ferguson:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3oxIQotfZ0[/youtube]

Thanks for that link, Vadge! I'll check it out later when I'm not at work! Although recently I've found her a bit annoying. Still good to look at , but she's losing sex appeal.

Three odd ones have been on my mind recently. I've become slightly obsessed with Tina Fey (particularly dressed as Sarah Palin), convicted killer Amanda Knox and Russian spy Anna Chapman.

I'm gonna take Dave's Anna Kendrick and raise him a Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-17.jpg

And I'm blaming Nicky for me now liking Anna Paquin in True Blood, not as much X-Men.

anna-paquin-bisexual.jpg

anna%2Bpaquin.jpg

Nemesis Inferno said:
And I'm blaming Nicky for me now liking Anna Paquin in True Blood, not as much X-Men.

Only because she gets her kit off basically every other episode

^
She's a bit on the blonde side though... Benin tells me I'm misunderstanding something fairly major - but with the strange exception of the one in Doctor Who, there's something fundamentally wrong with blonde vampiry types.
However, whilst they're not nearly as desirable as I'd imagined in my early teenage years, I'm going to have to allow blonde vampire slayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.