What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
The theming for this looks pretty non-existent which is a shame. I know Seaworld is not in the leagues of Universal and Disney, but this looks very Six Flags :(

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I wonder how Brian likes his ride:

zDg5eya.jpg

:)

oriolat2

Giga Poster
At this point, I don't really care if this opens at all. Well, not that I have ever cared about the project anyway.

Universal have really shown Disney and Sea World up during this pandemic. While both have been on the down-low, Universal has opened one of the best coasters in the world, which I am sure is much more complex and exciting than Ice Breaker will ever be.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
At this point, I don't really care if this opens at all. Well, not that I have ever cared about the project anyway.

Universal have really shown Disney and Sea World up during this pandemic. While both have been on the down-low, Universal has opened one of the best coasters in the world, which I am sure is much more complex and exciting than Ice Breaker will ever be.
I mean, okay? This is meant to be a family coaster lol, of course it wouldn't beat Velocicoaster. It was never meant to.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

😂😂😂 Rather missing the point right there.

As had been mentioned many times this ride is exactly what seaworld needs. Fills a gap between a kiddie coaster and a load of rides kids can't ride. When we went to Seaworld a few years ago it was the worst park in Florida for the kids by a country mile because they couldn't ride any of the major thrill rides.

If Seaworld had built something like velocicoaster it would have been a terrible decision, sure great for us enthusiasts but rubbish for their main market.

Tldr - not really for us enthusiasts but damn do they need this ride.

Indy

Hyper Poster
I have to mirror what @roomraider said. I recently went to SWO with my 6 year old nephew who is 48" tall. Super Grover is great for kids, but was mundane for him. He wanted to do the B&Ms. This provides a middle ground. As thoosies, we get caught up in looking for the biggest and best, but parks need to be well-rounded and Ice Breaker will help SWO's ride collection be more rounded.

Last edited:

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Nice! I always thought this looked like a fun ride. Obviously isn't Iron Gwazi, Velocicoaster, Pantheon but seems fun and maybe I'm weird but layout does mean a good bit to me and I like this one. Speaking of:

.....but we knew this XD Like there's not much to be "sure" about. We already know, and always have, Velocicoaster is more complex and exciting.
Sorry bc I do truly try to respect all people's views but like, this is the weakest hot take ever lol