What's new

Sea World San Antonio

oberthewhat

Roller Poster
Does anyone else feel like SWSA should rebrand to Busch Gardens that has the potential to Bring a huge entertainment hub to San Antonio? I just feel like Busch Gardens would really stand out compared to a looked down on sea world branding

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Seaworld brand perception has made a complete 180 over the past few years, as evidenced by their continued growth in revenue and attendance (excluding any nuances stemming from COVID). The park is excellent as-is - they just need to maintain their course and keep expanding their selection of rides.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I just dont recognize the brand as a thrill destination.
This is a matter of opinion. The entire chain - including both Seaworld parks AND Busch Gardens parks - is looking to add more and more thrill rides as a long term strategy. They recently bolstered a decent lineup (Morgan mega coaster, Batman clone, Mack supersplash) with Texas Stingray, which is easily one of the best coasters in the state, and will soon add a S&S screamin' swing. They've been working to change your opinion and will continue to do so over the coming years.

It would be nice to have that here in Texas.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is fifteen minutes away and has two incredible RMCs, arguably the best floorless coaster built yet, a Batman clone (which Seaworld San Antonio also has), a Premier spaghetti bowl, and is adding a B&M dive machine for next year. SFFT is the de facto thrill destination of the entire southern region.

Bpolson75

Roller Poster
It’s hard as a father of 2 to pony up the bucks for SeaWorld when our Six Flags pass with dining is such a good deal… with it we have visited this year- SFOT (dozens of times), SFFT, SFOG and are headed to Frontier City later this year With our eyes on SFMM or SFGAm for next year. I do hope to in a year or two to get Busch Seasons passes for us and hit SWSA, SWO and BGT to make it worth it!