What's new

Scream if you know the Answer

Ollie

CF Legend
Anyone else going to watch this? It's a gameshow filmed at Thope Park.
Scream if You Know the Answer is a brand new family game show played entirely on rollercoasters and other extreme rides at THORPE PARK. It airs exclusively to Watch on Sunday May 2nd at 7pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-d6hFbr1sQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=d8h5UnL2KB8&feature=sub[/youtube]

And no complaining about Katie Price. We all know she's a load of ****.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Looks good fun, I remember watching a programme on TV which is similar to that a while ago, except it's set in an American theme park at most likely Six Flags. They did stuff like passing a ball to each other on Superman while they free-fall and eating the most food before riding Viper(?). I forgot what the programme was called, but I really enjoyed watching it, I'm sure to tune into this one too :)

Ollie

CF Legend
^I think I remember that as well. Wasn't one of the challenges on a ride like Vertigo where they had to drop paint balloons onto targets on the floor?

Kebab

Giga Poster
^Yeah, that should be something Theme Parks could do more often, especially with Thorpe Park ideally, an event every so often where you can try challenges against other members of the GP :)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I also remember that programme. It was on one of the obscure TV channels on Sky. It was quite a few years ago I saw it, and even then it seemed quite oldish.

Snoo

The Legend
ciallkennett said:
I swear there was a topic on this about a year ago when it was being filmed?

Well being that they are on Saw.. it might not be too long ago. ;)

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Interestingly, the shot at 1:26 is mirrored (X No Way Out is on the wrong side, and the first drop curves the wrong way). Video editors can do strange things sometimes!

Novas

Mega Poster
I might watch the first five minutes in mute. Nothing wrong with the concept, but the execution is going to be painful.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
There's more chance of the pope cutting the red ribbon at an abortion clinic than me watching this.

A

Anonymous

I'm defo watching this, Loved the one with Rav in it totally funny

Jools

Giga Poster
My sister was here when they filmed this or atleast part of it, we're both going to watch it to see if you can see her because she said she walked behind a few cameras by Detonator and Colossus.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Joey said:
I cannot see how there can be more than one episode of this before it gets mind numbingly dull.

I agree, I watched a clip of two people on Saw and it seemed like something which should be one round of a gameshow, rather than a whole programme. I won't be tuning in.

Ollie

CF Legend
It's not amazing. But I just watch it anyway for the sake of it. There's only so much they can do in one park. They should do it in different parks around the UK.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
It's not amazing. But I just watch it anyway for the sake of it. There's only so much they can do in one park. They should do it in different parks around the UK.
I agree. I just watched it so I could see Thorpe Park on TV and the motions of the celebrities while they're on the rides, they seem to make the rides look so much tamer.

But I completetly agree with the different parks idea, I was saying the exact same thing after the episodes finished, like Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Fantasy Island or something would be cool.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Yeah what everyone is saying is mostly what I feel as well. I can see how they're bringing new games into the shows each week, but some rides are overused (mostly Detonator) and some of it gets rather repetitive. The thing of having two different episodes straight after each other is quite weird as well, considering they use virtually the same games. So yes I watch it because it's fun and cool to see roller coasters on TV, but it could do with some adjusting.