What's new

Saddest Top Ten Removals

Hutch

Strata Poster
The only "upsetting" removal for me is Bizarro/Superman. It was briefly my favorite at some point back in the day, but remained in my Top 5 for a few years. Since then I've become far more experienced with far superior coasters, and my excitement for that ride has kind of worn off.

I'd say the next big loss would be Top Thrill Dragster, which was also my No. 1 for a bit and by far the craziest coaster I had ridden (when I first rode it). After that, I'd be pretty sad to see anything in my Top 5 leave, but it doesn't seem like they'll be affected any time soon.

BigBad

Mega Poster
Have I ever been sad to bump a roller coaster out of my Top 10? Not really, as I enjoy the new roller coasters coming in all the more.
I think I've got to agree with this. Think about how awesome your top 10 coasters are. Now you've ridden something even more awesome. As great as I thought Fury was, I hope the next coaster I ride tops it.

The one except might be the Steel Phantom (not Revenge), but it being my top coaster has more to do with childhood memories than the ride itself. Now I'd consider the 1996 Phantom to be another rough Arrow that I'll never ride again.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Usually the only time I'm sad to remove something is if I've reridden it and left seriously disappointed. I can only think of Black Mamba. I did it again this year and, after GF last year, just didn't do anything for me.

The only thing that might be weird is ditching Kumba, which is the only remnant of my top ten pre-2016

Sythe

Mega Poster
Dominator. It's the coaster with the most sentimental value to me. Still my favorite floorless though.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

CCF

Roller Poster
Millennium Force leaving my list will be sad. My number 1 for a long time and a coaster with so much sentimental value. Same goes for Coaster at PNE Playland.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
New Texas Giant- This was my first RMC when I rode it back in 2012. This coaster is what really sparked my enthusiasm for coasters. It held my #1 spot for two years until Goliath GAm took that over in 2014 (which that itself is at #10 and may be knocked out soon). Something about this one makes me absolutely love it, it's a fantastic ride to me. So much ejector airtime. It's right at my #11 spot but it broke my heart seeing it drop out because I'm very sentimental towards it.

IG9887

Roller Poster
I havent had any real knocks yet but my bottom 3 might go soon, and all of them Im kina eh about (Batman did have some nice intensity, just not as good as the others and would be the only one Id truly miss)

Boardwalk Bullet and Fury325 without a doubt. Both are incredible and are top 10 worthy, but just got edged out by Storm Chaser and Hades 360.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
The only one I can think of at the moment is Superman Escape at WBMW - it was my number one coaster for a long time until I rode Helix at Liseberg (my current number one) but I still place S.E as my number 2! :)