What's new

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 6

Ben

CF Legend
^I might start having people refer to me like that.

I love Bianco Del Rio, she's amazing.

Courtney was a bit bland this week, but, hopefully she'll pick it up. I think she might be a bit like Willam like that, fab in general but not THAT strong in challenges?

Darienne Lake has a fab name, but, meh, I don't think the right call was made this week!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ It's all I'm ever going to call you now.

Where can I watch this show...apart from on Scarlet's phone at Jordan's parents house?

Intricks

Strata Poster
I was going to suggest the site, but isnt it blocked or some shiz?

I guess through streams/torrents/youtube?

I think Courtney just got a **** box and dealt with it rather than pulling a whine like Magnolia. Im lovin Milks style and from the video shot at the premier in NY, Bianca will be a HUGE threat til she is eliminated (basically made a dress in one song), if that even happens. Darienne may give Latrice a run for her money as being the longest lasting plus sized queen (I dont consoder Roxxy as a big sized queen. She has a bit more weight than some other queens, but she was not larger than Jiggly on the screen).

Can I just say that Trinitys look was fabulous, but mother **** does she need to fix them teeth.

Also, Bianca <3

Ben

CF Legend
^Theres no way Darienne will last until final four! Did you see that outfit! A top and some pants is not a drag outfit. It was the green version of that purple coutorture whatsherface wore a few years ago for country!

Intricks

Strata Poster
Latrice got read for a couple outfit choices as well. That look was terrible (as Khloe went on a tangent about her fat cat), but it is still only the beginning.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
You have to remember that they had to make it from a bag of crap. It wasn't so much a "choice". We'll have to see when she brings out her own looks later on to make a real judgment.

But yeah, I'm not a fan so far either.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Why do I secretly fancy Milk out of drag...? He's my favourite at the moment from the latest additions. Just downloading episode 3 at the moment and apparently it's a good one. CAN'T WAIT!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
No surprise at the elimination this week.

Bianca keeps getting more and more amazing; she's fast becoming my favourite at the moment.

Intricks

Strata Poster
^^ Cause everyone fancies a bit of dairy every once in a while ;3

^I can see her and Gia becoming the focal point in arguments for even the smallest of things. I seriously hope Gia is not as stupid as the editing is showing. I hope to god I can see Bianca in May. Shoutout to Miss Darienne as well. She was FIERCE! Sucks to see who went home, although now it begs to question who was doing that odd hand walk in one of the opening scene teases.

Ben

CF Legend
I would 100% do Milk. He looks like someone but I don't know who.

I hate Darienne Lake, whatever. She just annoys me.

BenDeLaCreme should have won <3

Still living for Courtney and Bianca as well, such a good batch this year.

Also, Lena Heady <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I wasn't really so into this week's episode. I don't know why really; maybe the whole musical thing was just crap. It wasn't crap in a "trying to be crap" way either. It came across as if the guy who wrote it was taking the whole thing a bit too seriously rather than just taking the piss.

Again, no surprise at who was kicked out; it was pretty obvious from very early on in the episode.

Joslyn Fox seems to be making slightly more of an impact, and I still like Milk even though she still hasn't done much, but it's still Bianca, Courtney, Ben and Adore at the top for me, despite Courtney's arrogance and complete lack of a sense of humour.

Laganja kind of disappeared into the background this week, apart from on Untucked where she just came across as extremely self-absorbed. I'm also finding her out-of-drag personality to be exactly the same as in drag; she's trying too hard. I hate to say that since we're basically best friends. See:

laganjainvite_zps05a1fec7.jpg

Anyway, next week: SNATCH GAME!

If you don't want any spoilers, maybe don't look closely at the following picture. I haven't heard who each queen is impersonating, but I'll have a go at guessing under the picture.

1979467_625344857550377_888927879_n_zpscc8261cb.jpg

My guesses from back row left to right:

Bianca as Judge Judy - AMAZING!!!!! Probably the winner.

Adore as Anna Nicole Smith - Meh. There's the potential for overdose jokes, but I can't see it going there.

Milk as Judy Garland? Edith Piaf? Julia Childs? **** knows really.

Courtney as Fran Drescher? Again not sure - seems like an odd choice if it is.

Laganja as ??? I recognise the look, but really can't place it. Honestly no idea.

Darienne as Paula Dean - could be funny if she goes with the racism thing, but won't be because she'll be predictable and talk constantly about "BUTTER!!!!!" because that's what the fat queens always do

Gia as a Kardashian? Any Kardashian - Yawn. Possibly going home. There's no personality/characteristics to parody. Or is she going for Lil' Kim? Hair and glasses could be, but the outfit not so much.

Jocelyn as dunno. No idea.

Ben Dela Creme as Maggie Smith?! - Could be **** ing amazing. Possible winner.

Trinity as Nicki Minaj - Again, looking like someone isn't enough. There's no personality to immitate/take the piss out of. Probably going home. The only way it will work is if Gia is Lil' Kim (realy don't think so) and not a Kardashian and they have the intelligence and wit to play off the feud, which they don't.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Damn....that was nearly spot on.

More spoiler?

Milk is portrayong Julia Child. This one will be imteresting. I wonder if she is any good at faking an accent.

Laganja is apparently Rachel Zoe. No clue who that is, so I dont really have a comment.

Jocelyn is doing some miss named Teresa Guidice. Again, no clue.

The rest of yours were spot on Gavin. I do hope the Bianca wins this as she has the wit to be seen as the real Judge Judy. Darienne is playing it really safe, but I think she may toss in a racist bit at one point (and beyond Miss Swamp portraying Monique as Precious' mother, I dont believe any other big girl went the "food route"). Besides, the bitter jokes are about as classy as blonde jokes. Overdone but still a few zingers in there when delivered properly.

Ben

CF Legend
I loved this weeks's episode, but, throw any musical theatre in for me and I'm happy, even if it's ****.

A deserved winner, but, I didn't agree with the one who sashayed away <//3

I'm so excited for the Snatch Game, it's always a fave. Maggie Smith, Julia Childs and Judge Judy all have the potential to be AMAZING especially as the girls doing them are fab. There's some celebs there I've never heard of annoyingly, and there's no way Trinity will pull off Minaj, hopefully she'll sashay.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Rachel Zoe is a celebrity stylist. She's had a couple of tv shoes as well. It's a really strange choice. Laganja's **** up with that one.

Teresa Whatserface will be bland as well. I saw her on The Apprentice and I can't imagine that there's much to work with. She was on one of those Housewives shows and "famous" for flipping a table.

tks

Strata Poster
Managed to catch up on 3&4 last night.

Laganja **** hell, the vast majority of drag queens probably go through some kind of wtf from their family at first, no need to make your 'spreading wings' moment one of the top 10 events of the year.

I hate Adore, why the hell has she only got half an eyebrow on each side? Plus she looks like a small fat child in drag constantly.

Bianca is my favourite so far, her Rolodex of Hate is amazing <33

Courtney has been a bit bland, a few highlights but nothing to crash a Malaysian Airliner over.

Darienne lake is the worst kind of gay. Just the worst. I hope she cracks a cankle.

Milk is treading the fine line between drag and just stage performance, almost cabaret. Drag IS performance, but it's performance as a woman. Sharon needles managed to keep an air of femininity about her that milk is lacking. I'd still launch on him as a gay tho, lactose intolerant or not!

It convinced by BendelaCreme yet, but from her performances on YouTube she's a fantastic performer, hope she gets to show it!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
So the snatch game was as I expected, apart from one surprise; Adore was brilliant as Anna Nicole Smith.

Milk was disappointing. Again. She needs to go soon. Two more weeks max.

As predicted, Bianca and Ben were AMAZING, Gia and Trinity were crap and Laganja **** ed up with a stupid decision for who she was impersonating. Courtney was also dull. Again.

tks

Strata Poster
Bianca and Ben <33333333

Ahhhh Maggie Smith was hilarious.

Can't wait to see the back of Milk and Laganja.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im actually getting very annoyed by Laganja. Seriously, I try to keep an open mind about them, but for fuxake, did she really have to accuse Adore with such vagueness?!

"Oh, I cant recall where, when or what was said, but it offended me." **** seriously?! Ugh...I hope that is just the shows editing trying to make it a bit more interesting or drama filled.

I am a bit let down with Courtney. She looked like she had this in the bag and now she just seems to be skimming along. Milk is also a bit disappointing. Love her style of drag, but it has not transitioned into the show well at all.

Also, thank god that who got eliminated is gone.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Adore as Anna Nicole Smith was HILARIOUS <3 I loved Maggie Smith as well; 'vodka, with CITRUS, can you IMAGINE!' <3<3

Milk is so disappointing it hurts, Gia is irritating but wasn't ready to see the back of her quite yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Can't wait for next week's episode. Eve and TRINA!!! are on it. I **** ing love Trina.