What's new

Ringtone Help

Hello friends of the forest!

I bought a ringtone the other day but it wasn't what I wanted. Now I am determined to make my own ringtone by myself and put it on my Samsung double-flip phone. I already have the 10 second clip from the song, but I have no idea how to make it my ringtone.

Help!?

Snoo

The Legend
Well, if you can't get internet on your phone, you can't. If you can.. just type in the address they gave you and download it.

Simple as.

I can connect my phone to my PC using the USB, and I do have Internet on my phone, but I made it and saved it onto my actual computer.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I would give you instructions, but you would simply reply with:

Taylor said:
So, like, I really don't like get what you're saying. Do you mean that I need to do, like, something and, like, use more than one brain cell simultaneously?

So to save myself the hassle, I just condensed it for us :)

Emmett

Giga Poster
On my Samsung I have a program where I can upload images/music etc from my pc via usb cable. See if you have that program and if you saved the file as an mp3 you should be able to upload into one of the music files stored on the phone.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Trying going into the settings menu and selecting one of the ringtone options. It may be listed in there and you can select the song.

Thats how it is on my Samsung.