What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

i cant reinstall rct3 soaked. i somehow messed up the wild disk, the endless coaster part, so i took everything off, then reinstalled them, rct3 worked, wild worked, apart from the endless coasters, but soaked disk thinks its already on, but its not, even rct3 game says its not(in the corner of the menu you can see what packs are installed, its not there)
help please, it would be apreciated.

There are some massive bugs with the 4-D coaster. Is it possible to fix them somehow? Or is it my game that's gone bad? Every time I set rotation larger than 180 degrees (or lower than -180), the seats start rotating frantically, it spins like crazy until it reaches a segment with roll lower than 180 or higher than -180. What's wrong?

^No fixes for that I'm afraid erl.

I have all expansions and patches and the 4-D still does that.

I think. Have a look at the atari forums there may be a guid on there to useing the 4-D or sommat.

hi does anyone have any tips for trying to make queues longer , because its annoying when my main rollercoaster has a queue time of about 2 minutes

Try to make the coaster look good, and make it not too intense.

The key is making it exciting enough, without it "putting" the peeps off.

I've also found that adding theming often makes more peeps ride it.

thanks, its just really annoying though that the throughput for every rollercoaster is mega quick so their is no time to build a decent size queue up

Remember, peeps start complaining once the time goes over 10 mins or so, maybe before that. Peeps in RCT3, I hate them.

HOW DO I GET CATWALKS & CUSTOM SUPPORTS

I do not understand all of the Jcats steelworx. I you could, give me exact instructions for the installation. I downloaded it onto my computer, but after that i get lost. Anything will be appreciated.

1. Post questions in the help thread...

2. OK, you've got the .zip file. Then go to My Computer, C:\ (or whatever), Program Files, Atari, RCT3, Style, then finally Themed. Put the .zip file there and extract it. Then, in RCT3, I think you'll have to start a new park to use the custom scenery.

3. You've now got JCats Steelworx. But if you want realistic catwalks, try to find ATHCatwalk and Accessories set. It can be a bit tricky to find, but it's worth it. Install the same way as you did with SteelWorx.

4. Enjoy the new custom scenery.

J-Cats does all their scenery in EXE files as well which sends it to the correct folders after you download it. If it's a ZIP file then you have to save it where Pokemanic said.

Pokemaniac said:
1. Post questions in the help thread...

2. OK, you've got the .zip file. Then go to My Computer, C:\ (or whatever), Program Files, Atari, RCT3, Style, then finally Themed. Put the .zip file there and extract it. Then, in RCT3, I think you'll have to start a new park to use the custom scenery.

3. You've now got JCats Steelworx. But if you want realistic catwalks, try to find ATHCatwalk and Accessories set. It can be a bit tricky to find, but it's worth it. Install the same way as you did with SteelWorx.

4. Enjoy the new custom scenery.

I did this but everytime that i try to use it rct frezzes and crashes, can anyone help?

I am trying to install custom scenery and I took the tutorial and it says your supposed to have all of the scenery and I only have the ones that come with the game and I don't know what to do. And I also want the supports and I don't know how to do that either. Please I need Help.

^Have you looked in the walls section?

And for any problems with RCT3 crashing. It may be no SVD for SID or sommat. Just deleat the set you recently attemoted to put on and put it back. if that doesnt work. redownload nad try again.

^ I have tried both of those thing and it always says no svd for :sid

Can anyone help?

TidalWaveAsh said:
you know the section where you can download the completed parks, one being CALTROPS CASTLE which is finished, anyway i downloaded that but now i dont have a clue where to put it? can someoNE help me thnx

Taken out of the finished topic.

You need to copy the file into My Documents - RCT3, and then to one of the parks folders. I can't remember off the top of my head which one though.

TidalWaveAsh said:
does anyone know why everytime i try and upload an image it takes so long, is it to to with the speed of my computer or cant rct3 find any pictures, i know it looks for pictures in my PICTURES file :? :? :? :?

It's because RCT3 saves the images as a bitmap (.BMP) file, which are huge.

What you need is either some kind of image editor, or 'tool' to first resize your images (800x600 maximum if you're posting here), and then save it as a JPEG (.JPG) file.

The size will go from around 2 or 3 Megabytes, to probably a tenth the size.

Hi guys i've looking everywhere for someone to answer the following questions if you can help please reply.

Q.1does anyone know where i can find Custom Scenery (any websites)

Q.2 can some one PM and step by step tell me how to install Custom Scenery.

Please help cheers
:wink: