What's new

RCT3 | CP10`s Intamin Challenge. (Voting Period)

reddude333

Giga Poster
Re: CP10`s Intamin Challenge. (OPEN)

This is exciting...so many new "faces". Pretty sure we're just going with the old stand-by of posting your entry as a reply to this thread. The first post should give you a better idea of what all you need to post.

scw55 said:
Uncharted?
Alright...I'm impressed :eek:

Colossus

Giga Poster

JammyBand said:
Hi! I'm new to this and I hope to enter. Do I just reply to this post or do I send it to someone? :?:

-JammyBand

Firstly welcome to CoasterForce and welcome to the competition.

Yes as reddude333 stated, just post in this topic as a reply, if your only just starting, there will be one or two people posting their finished projects before you, so you`ll get a good idea of how to go about it.

Good Luck :)

CP10

scw55

Hyper Poster

reddude333 said:
This is exciting...so many new "faces". Pretty sure we're just going with the old stand-by of posting your entry as a reply to this thread. The first post should give you a better idea of what all you need to post.

scw55 said:
Uncharted?
Alright...I'm impressed :eek:

Most recent and popular video game series entry that has jungleness =)
My next guess would have been Tomb Raider/Enslaved.

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ I`m still saying RCT3 ;)

Great guess though, I would have never got that.

scw55

Hyper Poster

I'm jealous of other people's themes allowing buildings.
If I had any buildings they'd be incinerated and sci-fi structures would look out of place. No one seems to make custom scenery of my liking. It's all 'proper realistic bland' architecture. Haven't found anything fun yet :<

*edit* I could just change the setting of my entry so that buildings that did exist there didn't look poo... :)

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ What sites have you been looking on, and what sort of buildings are you looking for? You looking for something for your current project yeah? I think I might have a little something that could help?

scw55

Hyper Poster

Something that actually fits the theme. But, it's not a problem anymore. I have geographically relocated my entry so, I can make use of buildings to creatively use up empty space. It will also make the terrain colours more interesting.

*gets out a bucket and spade*

Well for future projects, what's a good resource for custom building-type scenery? Stuff which looks out-of-place turns me off (Hyper Realism. Too abstract. Too mundane etc.) sadly. I don't have an urge to reproduce utopia urbaness.

scw55

Hyper Poster

http://www.customscenerydepot.com was the last site I went through with a fine comb. Sadly the cooldown on downloads is a bit poo. It keeps asking me to wait 3mins or 1min, even after waiting 4 mins. Managed to get 3 exciting things. CoasterJoesPathways, some uninspiring vines (but still look good in terms of vines) and a tiny set of things that I could use with my entry.

You have exceeded your maximum downloads per day of 10
Ah... that site ban burn in hell. Any programme that is not numeracy literate doesn't deserve to exist.

reddude333

Giga Poster

Yeah, it does take a while to download from there but I usually will do waves of downloads while I do things non-RCT related. I have loads of stuff from there. There are plenty of great places though...many foreign (that I have Chrome translate for me :p)

scw55 said:
Most recent and popular video game series entry that has jungleness =)
My next guess would have been Tomb Raider/Enslaved.
It's going to be Drake's Fortune btw...if you see how that would make a difference in theming.

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ I know what you`re saying on that foreign front, http://www.rct-3.org/ this is a real nice German page that has loads of goodies, I recommend you guys check it out if you haven't already, I too do mine in bulk, normally do 5 or 6 at a time, unless I`m looking for something specific.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

I'm in intense "work" to get this thing done as soon as I can, and as impressive as possible.
Under construction building.

One figure : 312 ft high.

Colossus

Giga Poster

WOW! That looks really good, Giga it is then for you then, I can`t wait to see more.

Josh73

Giga Poster

I think I'm just going to enter my medeival one, as I don't have time to make a proper one.

Colossus

Giga Poster

^^ That`s fine, from the picture I saw on your creations page, that looks really good, I`d love to see more of this ride.

scw55

Hyper Poster

Game crashes when I try and load my entry... Googled solutions. Lets hope my entry doesn't go vanish.