What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Well, sig and avatar at least aren't coasters, so points for originality there. Very obsessive and goonlike otherwise though, and the text clashes a little on the background. 6/10

Second Sig clearly gets a 0 for being a cut and paste job of my Cutting Edge banner, but plus 8 for being amusingly correct :)

ava: 10/10 I still love it and don't know why...
sig(s): 10/10 if I am getting the reference right...

Ava: 6/10 nice, plain and simple. But I don't like the mix of colours for some reason.
Sig: 8/10 quite good actually like the style but it needs a boarder.

9/10 for both Saw ones because it's a decent set, and a pretty good ride. (plus .5 because you still haven't ridden it :lol: )

The PS3 thingy, 6/10

Ollie said:
Ava: 6/10 nice, plain and simple. But I don't like the mix of colours for some reason.
Sig: 8/10 quite good actually like the style but it needs a boarder.

It needs someone to board it? How might they do that.. (drop the a)

There is no sig but I really like the ava 9/10.

Had a go at making my own set, they're not very good but ah well.

Ava: 7/10 good but when making avatars try not to fit too much in them. They should be simple and clear.
Sig: 8/10 Nice. Slightly tall but good choice of image. :)

Ollie - I've seen this set a lot now and it's extremely effective, to me its one of the most outstanding sets I've seen!

Ava: 10/10 - The colours are amazing! The image of the train against the track in the background is effortlessly positioned, and the "Saw" harmonises with the rest of the colours without becoming invisible. Superb

Sig: 9/10 - Doesn't have quite the same effect as the avatar but still is pulled off really well. The oranges stand out the best here among the layer showing the drop, so does the Thorpe Park logo, it has that "hellish" glow. The sig also works well with your PSN Trophycard.

Love it! I'll give the whole set an easy 10/10!

Ava: 9/10 Original and is good quality with the main focus in the centre.

Sig 1: 8/10 The text doesn't really blend in right, but the original picture looks really good with the flames and the F1 car down the middle.

Sig 2: 10/10 I really like it, the quality is good, and the blurred lights work really well with the text and BBC logo.

And I only just noticed you changed your username haha. Hello not Schumacher Ferrari anymore Neal.

Nice shots, they stand out at least. I usually dislike coaster related ones unless they are exceptionally well made.

The Sig is much, much better than the avatar on this front.

Ava - 4/10
Sig 7/10

(note, I always mark down coaster sets, you're on a coaster website, we know you like coasters, show us a bit more of something about your personality)