What's new

Rate the Person Above

Slash <3

I love this guy, he's really shown his light around the forums the past several months and has become a very nice and friendly face on the site. Majority of his posts do make me laugh, because you're officially a legend in my books I give you an epic 10/10

Wow. Thanks, alot!

Kebab, well you firstly need to post more, but I find that your never in arguments, you post well and you bring fun to the forums with you. Your posts are calculated and definitely with intelligence. Your generally a nice guy around the site and make me giggle so I'll give you an 8/10. Add me on msn and we'll talk, see if you can get to 10 ;)

1/10 for two reaosns

A) you're s prick!!
B) i liekd on adver tinstread of uqick reply by mistake which makes u a ****!!

You seem alright. Haven't spoken to you outside the forums but would like to see you post a bit more as well.
Only going to give you a 7/10 at the moment but don't take it as a bad thing as it's just that I don't know you too well.

Seems like a nice guy and slowly starting to know you better through your posts. Need to start talking to you outside of CF though. Next time you're on MSN chat to me. :)
8/10

9/10 (Only because I haven't been on a live yet) But seeing his dedication to saw realy inspires me! Hopefully I can be like that one day. Also from all his posts he seems awesome and his No limits skills surpass amazing, just like his logomaking skills, which I fear I overuse slightly!

Seeing as I am a guy and therefor have no fanny I will have to mark you down for getting your facts wrong ^^ But otherwise seems like a nice chap. Most people on this site seem to like him so 8/10!

7/10, cus you've been a member for over a year and this is the first time i've noticed you! Although, the posts i've just noticed seem of better quality than most 15 year olds.

I would give you a 10/10 simply for the fact you live in Canada! Allthough it would be better if you lived in Ladysmith. Also you post often and all of your posts are realy worth reading and intresting!