What's new

Rate the Person Above

LiveForTheLaunch said:
You're a cool guy but one of the parks you do to STOLE DOMMY from us on this side of the country.

Oh hush. Kings Island is probably still better than Kings Dominion, especially with that new hyper on the way, so we needed something to level the playing field. :)

Anyway, 10/10 for JayJay... I have a friend who used to go by JJ :)

EDIT-ciallkennett beat me to the post... so he only gets an 8

Oh hush. Kings Island is probably still better than Kings Dominion, especially with that new hyper on the way, so we needed something to level the playing field.

Dommy was never at Kings Island! It was at Geauga Lake.

UncleArly gets a 9, just because I haven't met him in real life yet but he seems cool on MSN and such!

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Oh hush. Kings Island is probably still better than Kings Dominion, especially with that new hyper on the way, so we needed something to level the playing field.

Dommy was never at Kings Island! It was at Geauga Lake.

I know that, but what I was trying to say was that, even though Dominator made KD a lot better, KI (probably the most comparable park in your area) is still better. I could have done a better job of saying that I guess... :roll:

Anyway you still get a 10

I know that, but what I was trying to say was that, even though Dominator made KD a lot better, KI (probably the most comparable park in your area) is still better. I could have done a better job of saying that I guess...

My bad!

I'll give you a 9.2 for proving me wrong, but -.1 because of the whole stealing Dominator thing :lol:

So, 9.1!

Pokey!

Fantastic member, who always has something useful and purposeful to bring to the discussion, so 10/10