What's new

Rate the Person Above

You've been here almost a year now and you havnt got to 300 posts so I havnt got much chance to get to know you. But I've noticed you quite a bit now, you just need to post a bit more outside of Forum Fun.
8/10. :D

I hardly ever post in Forum Fun anymore Ollie, and I joined in.....December, I think. Give me some time :p .

10 for Tony, he's a great poster and has ridden a lot of rides I would love to have the chance to get on.

10/10 Cool person

And for coming from Canada, a place I have relatives(British Colombia) and would like to visit one day when I am to old to ride coasters anymore.

And for coming from Canada, a place I have relatives(British Colombia) and would like to visit one day when I am to old to ride coasters anymore.

Yeah Canada is a pretty cool, but now where I live which is like days away from British Columbia by car. The west coast seems gorgeous though, with all the mountains and whatnot. East coast looks decent as well but not as good as British Columbia and Alberta.

So yeah anyway back to the point 9/10. You seem awesome, I just don't really know you on MSN and stuff!