What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

Coaster & Chill

Roller Poster
PACommunity user @dragon posted these pics yesterday, full credits to the original author. Further rockwork panels have been installed, and the construction of the new food stand goes along. There have been sightings of water sprinklers over the lower rooftop, possibly for the watering the plants seen in the ride entrance render a few posts above. There's also an apparently damaged rockwork panel that will need to be fixed.

8f0ab117d97bb589ad139d117d86eed688a46a23.png
61572356f98faa19c7876d12319a32545ade7dc0.png
072725596aa99e389d75f297a7417def3959cb52.jpg
18ab83cd9cce5f18400acb92e78cb9be4784ffe8.png

Lofty

CF Legend
Variations in height, additional set back pieces to create false perspective, some variations in shading... it feels so flat.

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
A recent construction update from PortAventura goes into great detail about the testing process. They've confirmed cars are on the track and it's testing.

Still looks very sparse in the building - but I imagine the theming will go in once they've finished the tests.

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster
A recent construction update from PortAventura goes into great detail about the testing process. They've confirmed cars are on the track and it's testing.

Still looks very sparse in the building - but I imagine the theming will go in once they've finished the tests.

Commenting just to add that the Uncharted Diaries videos are released with delay and the state of construction and theming seen in the videos is not up to date.

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
I'm excited for this, planning to go in August this year.

The only disappointment is they appear to have cheaped out and not used Tom Holland - shame ;)

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster
The Enigma of Penitence? Are they seriously using that as the title? That is hilarious
Enigma of Penitence is the "subtitle", as it will be commonly known as Uncharted. I think it works, it gives you a good look at the IP that will be used and to the ride's plot, it ties the ride to the area it's in (Far West's train station is called Penitence Station), and it follows the same style as other rides' names in the park (Shambhala: Expedición al Himalaya, El Diablo - Tren de la Mina).

oriolat2

Giga Poster
PortAdventura showing Parque Warner how to promote properly and provide an opening date over a month in advance, very professional job
Let me post a link to the ride's TV campaign:

If you think PA is doing a professional job, how come they are using Parque Warner's Coaster Express in the background on their video promoting their newest ride? Stop at 0:02 and you will see the ride's facade, Hurakan Condor, Shambhala, Stampida and in the very background what is essentially PW's coaster.

Coaster Express

The bit from Coaster Express that is photoshoped into the ride's ad is right before CE's final helix, with the huge camelback in the background. See at 1:47.

As for the rest of the ad, it looks great and conveys a certain adventure theme. However, to the GP it may look like the ride is essentially a simulator ride, given the boxy looks of the train and simulator-esque graphics on the video.

lom.lom.lom

Roller Poster
Let me post a link to the ride's TV campaign:

If you think PA is doing a professional job, how come they are using Parque Warner's Coaster Express in the background on their video promoting their newest ride? Stop at 0:02 and you will see the ride's facade, Hurakan Condor, Shambhala, Stampida and in the very background what is essentially PW's coaster.

Coaster Express

The bit from Coaster Express that is photoshoped into the ride's ad is right before CE's final helix, with the huge camelback in the background. See at 1:47.

As for the rest of the ad, it looks great and conveys a certain adventure theme. However, to the GP it may look like the ride is essentially a simulator ride, given the boxy looks of the train and simulator-esque graphics on the video.
Wow quality analysis, I'm sure a majority of people should be outraged

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
Okay... and?

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster

Meanwhile, Parque Warner's professional marketing team:

1684344452881.png

I'm not even sure it's not Stampida tbh. If it isn't, as @jasone just said, they probably couldn get a good angle of Stampida's lift hills and structure that would fit that space in the background. Not a deal big enough to complain about imho.