What's new

PortAventura opens its 2012 season

Ben

CF Legend
Lofty said:
Ben said:
Lofty said:
**** that. Seriously, that's genuinely pathetic and disgusting. I am not looking forward to coming, I'll be honest.

Gosh, calm down, the Sunday before that it was fine.

It won't be three hours, plug it up and stop being such a girl.
Going in July/August, I can bet it won't be far off this nearl every day. I can imagine it being VERY busy indeed, being over there at this time a few years back, when Baco was new, it wasn't far off of the same.

Then why in the Hell did you book July/August if you've been at that time of year before and it was vile?

#dontbitchaboutyourdecision

Brett7710

Mega Poster
I really wanna get to this park for the first time ASAP, I have time off in August but after going to the states I probably won't be able to save up in time. looking at that queue it might be for the best if it waits intil next year.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
andrus said:
^^At least it's a B&M hyper and got great capacity! I remember Baco having (almost) these queues as well.. Not very tempting to get in line when you know how bad the capacity is on that one!!

It seems like Shambhala so far has been a great success for the park :) That's wonderful news since more visitors=more money=new ride sooner!

Well, it *could* have great capacity but seems that the park CBAed to run 3 trains simultaneously until the line gets ridiculously long. It normally runs on 2 trains and they manage to stack trains... #OperationsFail

Lofty

CF Legend
Ben said:
Then why in the Hell did you book July/August if you've been at that time of year before and it was vile?

#dontbitchaboutyourdecision
It wasn't my decision. I'm going with my Dad, his Girlfriend and her two children (18 & 16), both of which had exams/college & other holidays booked (as do I), so it was the only time we could actually go.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
^As I have said, they have an amazing fastpass system there, so you don't need to worry about the queues and the price is very good aswell.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Fastpass and good price in the same sentence? Ha.

Seriously though, that cattlepen is the stuff of nightmares. What if nature calls? You're ****.

andrus

Giga Poster
^Seriously?! :shock: 56 for an entire week of unlimited fastpass is a bargain! I remember a single day unlimited costing ~40euros last time I visited, which still is a good deal imo :)

Pierre

Strata Poster
If a fastpass is that cheap, surely it gets took advantage of more and reduces the benefit of fastpass?

Ethan

Strata Poster
owenrita121 said:
Well 56euro's for all week, unlimated is very good.

You sure it's not for one day? I'm on their site and I don't see anything about a week long express pass for 56 euros...

Ollie

CF Legend
Pierre said:
If a fastpass is that cheap, surely it gets took advantage of more and reduces the benefit of fastpass?

I think they only have a certain number of them. Like over here when the park is busy the fast passes can be sold out for certain rides.

Lofty

CF Legend
^ But that goes out the window when you have a weekly pass for that price. It's too hard to be able to try and work out how many are being used and such compared to if it's just being sold on the day.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah. To be honest, it's not gonna be cheap at all. If that's hoe much it is for hotel users, I'd HATE to see how expensive it'd be otherwise.