• Plopsa water park on Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Yep, I need them all too...

Not sure about the shower in the middle of the bedroom when I'll be sharing with a virtual stranger. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, but not getting to know you that much! :eek:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Ok Eurostar seems to be my best option for Ploptrix, would need to get into Paris Sunday evening after Asterix - anyone driving either into paris or CDG airport that (Sunday) evening (for a 21.15 eurostar train). Just juggling whether its safer to stay over that evening etc

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I also need all the creds, don't think it'll be a huge issue though due to plopsa being on the Saturday, i think the trip avoids the French holidays too.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Riding the creds will obviously be priority, as it is on every CF Live. We should easily be able to get it done at Plopsa including rerides on fab Anubis. Urgh, burdens are going to want to ride BOTH sides of the Bat Flyer things, aren't they? Seriously, that thing has such a gash throughput. What I might do is tick it off immediately before lunch and then if anybody wants to ride other other side, they can do it then. I think it's about time I split this topic.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm thinking about getting my Euros in tomorrow or Tuesday before Article 50 is triggered*, as the Pound is bound to tank on Wednesday. Just throwing that out there.

* I'm really hoping that Article 50 isn't triggered by a boring letter or phone call, but rather some fancy way, such as Theresa May firing a cannon outside Number 10 or the Queen slicing a Bratwurst with a gold sword whilst riding the London Eye.

Lofty

CF Legend
I think I'm gonna try and come to Plopsa/Asterix now. Just need to work out travel arrangements and if there's room to jump in a car when out there, but I am up for it.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Ian did say he was going to split this topic (which I assume meant set up the Plopsterix one) so it may be sooner than that. I hope so because I'll be away in the USA 4 weeks before that Live and would prefer to get the details sorted before then! ;)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
TBH, I'm confused how to split topics on the new forums... and too much re the Live has already been discussed to start a new one. But then again, a new one wouldn't hurt, I guess. Leave it with me.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Interested in Plopsterix but don't know where to start with planning it. Are there any cars free with people only doing the two park days? Is everyone staying at the same hotels or not? Are people driving from the UK rather than flying/getting the ferry then hiring?

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
^ I think a proper planning topic will go up after this weekend's Live is done and dusted, so it should be come clearer who's doing what then. :)

Ben

CF Legend
Some of us are flying some aren't, our car is full and we're all staying at different hotels.

Hopefully someone pipes up with a space to help.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Some of us are flying some aren't, our car is full and we're all staying at different hotels.

Hopefully someone pipes up with a space to help.
Ta for the info. I will keep my eyes peeled!

Edit: If anyone has a free car space they're willing to offer please let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.