What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

emoo

Hyper Poster
That may have come up an ice age or so ago so buried in here somewhere. There was also the clause that you had to be a hotel guest to use the special bar so dont forget that perk.

Blimey is a top notch reaction to that pic. Thanks for checking for me @davidm , I was a bit peckish at the time. If I was being serious I would also have expected a second fast pass.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I have a pass from the missus to do 2 days next week, but she (understandably) doesn’t want to travel again with cases rising...

Flights are reasonable.

Anybody want to be my stand in partner... ?? No kinky stuff, I promise!

sam_coasterz

Roller Poster
Sitting here waiting (not very patiently) for the pov! :D enjoy guys who are there today and get to go soon! I can't go until next year :'( so the pov is all I'll have! :p

JoshC.

Strata Poster
For purely selfish reasons I'm going to ask this...

Given the somewhat unique situation of this being an area built where we as enthusiasts have very little knowledge of what's going on inside the area, are there any plans to create a separate thread for 'spoilers'? By which I mean, people to post photos of every inch odd the area and discuss in great depth every nook and cranny of theming of course..

I'm sure there's many of us who can't be certain when we can go, and would rather not see the whole area documented with a ton of photos and have this turn into every other project ever. But equally, would still want some discussion / knowledge before they make the trip out there.

I fully expect the answer to be no, and to be told to grow some balls and not look at said photos, or just avoid this thread until I can squeeze the trip in! ? And that's totally fair. But yknow, don't ask, don't get and all that...

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
On a slow internet connection so can’t load multiple pages but you can book the hotel now from 24th September.

Be wary about the incoming EU quarantine though!!

What EU quarantine do you speak of ? and do you have sorce/links? - not being rude, just some of us have Germany trips all booked in next few weeks - so important to be informed of any issues!

Last edited:

JammyH

Hyper Poster
What EU quarantine do you speak of ? and do you have course/links? - not being rude, just some of us have Germany trips all booked in next few weeks - so important to be informed of any issues!

Germany is supposedly joining EU's traffic light system by the 13th October. On the EU traffic light system the UK is now listed as "red" (14 day average over 50 per 100,000 inhabitants) meaning you might not be able to enter Germany without a quarantine in the near future.