What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Why does ist still have it a unfinshed piece of wall there i thought they were done with it from the outside? (exept the front door)
The back of the facade there? This footage is from the bridge over the street outside the park. From within park areas that will not be visible. It faces a backstage access road between Rookburgh and the back of the Berlin street buildings.

Dar

Hyper Poster
If it's part of the queue as predicted, I wonder how they're going to cover the wall beyond the top of the facade while you're in the queue. At the minute it looks like the fake bricks don't go very high, or I could be totally misjudging the height of the path relative to the top of the bricks!

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
The back of the facade there? This footage is from the bridge over the street outside the park. From within park areas that will not be visible.

Almost... I think you see a bit of it from Matamba. And, what about the views from Kaiserplatz, is it completely hidden behind that gate? I guess not (at least not from the back of Kaiserplatz, that is, the arcade), or am I missing something in my imagination?

therealcoatman

Roller Poster
Damn, we might be coming to the end of the forum... it's been a fun one to follow and I'm gonna miss it ?. Thorpe Park next anyone? I mean, Phantasialand took 4 years so we could start Thorpe's one about 20 years in advance? ?

I imagine we will get a confirmed opening date really soon and then get the official POV the day before opening, so that's something to look forward to! It'll be interesting to hear about how the staff preview event goes and will be fantastic to see the area as a whole!

Whenever it opens, I imagine Shawn (TPW) will be out within a few days to give us a full walkthrough of the area and POV of the coaster ?.

Nussimo

Roller Poster
The back of the facade there? This footage is from the bridge over the street outside the park. From within park areas that will not be visible. It faces a backstage access road between Rookburgh and the back of the Berlin street buildings.

Still believe that the wall is not finished there. And even more if that is a part of the queue.

Timo

Roller Poster
Ha
Had somebody maken screenshot or screen Videos?

Funny...I ijust watched the video like 40 minutes ago and now it's gone.

Yeah, nothing to see there really.
I'm wondering why they would get it taken off youtube. It was filmed from a public position.

Bentleya

Mega Poster
I completely agree, however it doesn't stop people throwing their weight around and i'm sure 90% would cave in to demands.