What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, Storm Chaser looks like a smashing little family coaster!

With regards to what they could do next, they do seem to gradually be upping the ante somewhat with regards to the thrill level of their investments over time (PPW, Critter Creek, Lost Kingdom and Tornado Springs each seem to have had gradually more thrilling major attractions than the area before it. Well, barring PPW, as it was Paultons’ catalyst for development in the first place). I’d almost say you could call Cyclonator within this area a flat-out thrill ride, so I definitely wouldn’t rule out something more thrilling as Paultons’ next major investment.

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
Ooh, Storm Chaser looks like a smashing little family coaster!

With regards to what they could do next, they do seem to gradually be upping the ante somewhat with regards to the thrill level of their investments over time (PPW, Critter Creek, Lost Kingdom and Tornado Springs each seem to have had gradually more thrilling major attractions than the area before it. Well, barring PPW, as it was Paultons’ catalyst for development in the first place). I’d almost say you could call Cyclonator within this area a flat-out thrill ride, so I definitely wouldn’t rule out something more thrilling as Paultons’ next major investment.

I think Cyclonator has the potential to fully invert if they do some upgrades. Maybe they’ve saved the area behind Tornado Springs for a thrill area if Tornado Springs is a success?

On the topic of Cobra, I think they will theme it up at some point but they are worried about the planning problems of the past. Maybe they’re waiting until they are a bigger theme park with more lobbying power?

Personally, I would like to see a well themed dark ride that would be a part of Critter Creek or a new themed area by Cobra. They could also do with an on-site hotel to attract visitors from further away and it could be very profitable with all the investments going in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan

Strata Poster
I really hope they never program Cyclonator to invert, I just feel as though it would put many people off. Plus I like airtime.

If they did get a coaster anytime soon(ish), I could picture something like Manta at SWSD or a similar coaster like Juvelen (but smaller). Hoping for a water ride or perhaps even a Cobra retheme, but who knows!

JammyH

Hyper Poster
For me, they need a good quality dark ride and a proper water ride (log flume or river rapids) and the current temporary log flume needs to be scrapped. It's the only real eye-sore in the whole park and it's really got a "funfair" feel when their latest investments are definitely trying to fit into the theme park market rather than an amusement park.

I'd definitely say water ride and a dark ride before the next coaster. They've just built 3 coasters in succession over the last few years, and whilst you can never have too many coasters, I feel like they should focus their attention to add some variance to the ride line up in the park. An indoor complex area with a dark ride and a couple of smaller flats/play area and restaurant (similar to the one at plopsa, or at legendia) would be a good move in my opinion, as the park really needs an area with attractions for when the weather isn't great, as the whole park is outside.

Aside from that, in the future retheming cobra and edge into a brand new themed area would be really lovely and they need to replace the Main Street with some properly detailed facades, at the moment it looks a bit cheap. Magma can stay where it is, perhaps could be integrated more into lost kingdom, but they are definitely on track to creating a proper theme park.