What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Inverting launched spinner or family launched spinner? Paultons Park has a family demographic and is there really enough room for one, unless it's the standard layout we know of?

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
This is my local and I just can’t see anything like an inverting launched spinner being installed anytime soon, the park maybe trying to diversify its line up and attract a wider target audience but this would be such a huge step from anything in the park. I know it’s been said a few times before but I can’t see anything more thrilling than a family Gravity Group. Maybe a spinner like the one at Toverland. Will happily be proven wrong mind

Last edited:

Niles

Giga Poster
If the hints are a Mack spinning coaster going 55mph that would be great, but that’s faster than time traveler and I can’t see them getting something that big ( but it would be great )

However a different spinner like a clone zamperla, sbf or reverchon seems out of character for them. while I don’t think we’re getting the gg woodie which I would have liked, I can’t wait to see what we’re getting :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Lofty

CF Legend
At this moment in time, Mac could refer to ****ing Old McDonald and his farm. I think people may be reading into it a LITTLE too much.

Jared

Hyper Poster
That was my thought, they’ve got that tractor ride which sits at the end of the site they’re working on, so hopefully they’ll be retheming that to the new area. I’m still on the RMC / GG woodie bandwagon.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
That was my thought, they’ve got that tractor ride which sits at the end of the site they’re working on, so hopefully they’ll be retheming that to the new area. I’m still on the RMC / GG woodie bandwagon.
RMC???? Really?? No chance!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
On coaster connection, there are two videos on tornado springs construction. The space is really quite large, a well sized coaster would easily go in there. Hopefully they keep the train and theme it to the new land as they appear to be working on it in the video. I am getting more and more existed for the new land :D

From this new tweet I'd assume that the train will return when the area has finished construction.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I hope this isn't anything substantial simply because of the fact that this is nearly 5 hours away from me, and I don't want to have to go all the way down there if they get something good.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I hope this isn't anything substantial simply because of the fact that this is nearly 5 hours away from me, and I don't want to have to go all the way down there if they get something good.
I hope it's something amazing which elevates the park above the stagnating southern Merlin parks footfall wise. The more competition the better as Merlin will have to invest properly.

Don't bother coming down though, stay up north.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Brilliant. I get that you're joking but comments like these annoy me a bit. It's like when people say stuff like 'Ugh, I'd rather drink bleach than go back to Thorpe' and then still visit every year.

I guess by your logic it's an inconvenience when anything exciting opens in Europe because it takes a while to travel to parks over there. There's a potential announcement in five minutes, let's not whinge about it people!

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Please stay away from Parks then we won’t be losing sleep. Paultons Is a fab little park and I’m excited for this new area.