What's new

Parks without coasters

I probably wouldn't go to a park if it didn't have a coaster, which seems kind of sad to me, but I can't think of any park that doesn't have at least one credit that's worth going to (EPCOT being the only exception).

Fun can be had at a park without coasters. Although, I do think that coasters are the main focal points of any amusement park. Enthusiast or not, everyone is looking for the biggest and baddest ride in the park they're in, whether it be a roller coaster, or a free-fall thrill ride. Personally, I enjoy both. I have had great times at both coaster-filled, and coaster-less parks. I wouldn't travel for a park without roller coasters, though.

I live in the South Downs Country Park and there are no Coasters here, it is just rolling countryside, occassional fairs pass through but it's not a bad place to live.....so I suppose this one should be included although you can still have adrenalin fueled times with other things like 4x4ing, paragliding etc or just going down steep hils on bikes and holding your breath thinking thats gonna hurt if i fall.

So Parks can be fun withour Rides, but i would prefer ones with..

As previously mentioned, Epcot and Futuroscope are both good fun for places with no coasters. I've also been to a number of places that have fairs on the side with no coasters, but I suppose they don't count.

Any way, to the point. I would never go out of my way to go to one, nor pay a lot of money, but if the opportunity arose for a quick trip to one, then I wouldn't say no.