What's new

Park You're Most Excited to Visit this Season

Error

Strata Poster
Cedar Point only for the live. If it wasn't for the live I'd likely not go again :p

There's a small but hopeful chance of me flying over to Virginia and hanging out with a friend there, so might get to do KD and BGW!

Ollie

CF Legend
Going to Florida at the end of next month/ beginning of August, which will be the first time I've ever been outside Europe so of course I'm looking forward to all the parks out there. Probably Islands of Adventure the most. Followed by Busch Gardens. :)

nadroJ

CF Legend
Mirabilandia now tops the list, although at the start of the year it was Efteling and Phantasialand (which both turned out to be absolutely mind-blowing).

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Heading over to London next week for the first time in a while during coaster season. That means Alton Towers for sure over there if I can only get away to a park one day that will be it.

Over here in the US though, I don't have anything planned, but hoping to make it to Lake Compounce and SFNE finally as well.

metalhead7

Mega Poster
I normally do about one park per year, but this year I'm going to college in Pittsburgh, which offers free bussing and discounts to Kennywood :)

Brookes

Giga Poster
Not visiting many new parks this year, but probably most excited for Oakwood, really looking forward to riding Speed and Megafobia.

Darren B

Giga Poster
My yearly trip to Blackpool always gets me excited add that to a weekend in paris to do Asterix and Drayton Manor to round up to an even 3, Will do the Merlin parks but, well, meh

Kebab

Giga Poster
Not really travelling much this year, however I'm heading down to Oakwood in the Summer for the first time ever! So definately most excited for some Welsh coaster action! :)

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Planning to visit both Michigan's Adventure and Cedar Point this summer, Cedar Point for sure. A friend of mine won Cedar Point tickets for us priced at half-off, thanks to her bid at a silent auction.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
It was Knight Valley, but we're not going, as none of the coasters are open yet.

It sounds like the woodie was turned over to the park months ago, but there is some kind of hang up with the government.

herbinator

Mega Poster
I'm very excited about Alton this year cause I've heard so many good things about it. Other than that, flamingo land should be pretty good too, quite a few ride types I have never tried!