What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

Re: "Unknown", B&M Invert for Parc Asterix

^Lies. Silver Bullet looks like ****.

This is sexy and I want.

Ben said:
Ugh. Still just another new B&M Invert. Looks like Silver Bullet.

WHAT?! I dont understand peoples criticism of B&M really. There inverts are the best in the world. And it really doesnt look like Silver Bullet which I will still argue is a very good ride!

Really I would kill to have half of this ride any where near I live.

^ Some inverts are the best in the world, but most are pretty forceless.

if you want to see why I consider most enthusiasts are spoilt then look no further than this thread. B&M's may be more forceless than in years past but in my opinion that doesn't make them bad rides. Silver Bullet is an excellent ride and one of the most popular in the park.

Turns out Ride manufacturers don't make rides for us because we make up ~0.001% of their audience.
This ride looks like a great addition to PA and you know... It may have less forces than nemesis but it will still probably be a good ride. The experience of being slung through inversions and hung under track at over 120ft in the air isn't one I get everyday and I don't think like some of you I could ever describe it as boring...

If you are sat on a B&M invert thinking "Wow this is boring" you need to A) See someone B) take up a more life threatening hobby

Sorry I don't often rant but it pisses me off just seeing the same people post the same generic "Shame It Will Be Forceless" comment in every single B&M thread. Leave the rest of us be to enjoy the elegant aesthetic beauty that is a B&M invert.

And the loop:

image.php

image.php

3_645.jpg

http://www.potionmagix.fr/forumix/nouve ... 1-990.html

I'm loving the look of this so far and it looks like they have a few trenches to dig out in places aswell! Really want to go to Parc Asterix among loads others next year.... B&M<3333

B&M Inverts have to be the best looking coasters ever built.

That just looks lush, definately getting myself to Parc Asterix when this opens.

I enjoyed Silver Bullet, I heard it was rubbish but its better than some I have been on.

Dave said:
Oh that overbank into the immelman, mmmm.
You mean dive loop into overbank into loop :wink: Looks brilliant so far imo! :--D

Unlike SB.. that overbank looks quite forceful.

I have no doubt this will be one of my top3 invert layouts. The first three elements are grand. :)

Martyn B said:
We have trains!

Mistake !
One train arrived, but it was hidden to avoid stolen pictures. These pictures were posted to show the unboxing of inverted B&M trains ;)

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the layout and hoping it does not tail off like many of them do.

Damn is that a trim I see on that downward bit of track into the trench? Still looking pretty awesome though :) .

Bloody trims, that was my one complaint with Raptor just as I thought we were going to get air time we hit a trim :(

This probably needs it though or the loop would be taken too fast, maybe they will remove it if they find its not needed.

There's only 1 trim so hopefully it shouldn't kill too much speed...

Who knows? The next element might be too intense (for most people) without it!