Inversions: 5
Elements (in order): Dive Loop
Loop
Immelmann
Corkscrew
Zero-G Roll

:--D

Re: "Unknown", B&M Invert for Parc Asterix

^Ah ok! So then the first element that I thought was a zero-g in fact is a corksrew. Makes sense! Although I would've much prefered two zero-g's :--D

I'd say it was more of a zero-g than a corkscrew, though I can't find the picture to back it up.

andrus said:
^Ah ok! So then the first element that I thought was a zero-g in fact is a corksrew. Makes sense! Although I would've much prefered two zero-g's :--D

Its actually more sort of a zero-g and corkscrew. Theres one photo I would post but im not sure how to post images.
It kinda shows how its like a corkscrew and zero-g. Its a cork-g. Or whatever lol.

Also are there not any better testing videos of this?
The ones released dont even show the full ride testing and its not the best angle.....

^You post images like this:
Code:
[img][b]your-image-location[/b][/img]

What do you mean show the full ride testing? A full train completes a full circuit, surely it doesn't get more 'full' than that? Agreed and angles are a bit annoying, but that might be due to where they can get access during construction. Maybe we'll just have to wait.

Sorry, I should have clarified more. Yeah, I meant that we dont get to see the train test through the entire layout (we miss the drop, first inversion, zero-g) and the little helixes. I just wish someone could get an awesome testing video of the train going through the entire layout. Oh well, something is better than nothing I suppose.

Im actually pretty sure that photos I was referring to were posted here a while back anyways, and I cant link to potionmagix because the site has shut down or whatever and I cant get access to the photos ...

Another testing video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN_GmRNqVeE[/youtube]

Wow, just wow. That absolutely pelts it through that first section!

Goona be pretty intense! And just listen to that ROAR!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnS1atEO1NA&feature=related[/youtube]

Haha the trains look funny without the wheel covers!
Thanks for the testing videos its really looking great!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this looks awesome. :lol:

People's worries about it crawling have kind of been put to rest with the latest video. It's kind of haulin' around that track.

Looks good for sure, but I don't have any expectations for this ride.
That way I can't be dissapointed!

Just doesn't seem like a B&M Invert without the signature wingover :(

The Immelman looks quick. The rest... that's really not fast, Lofthouse.

Ben said:

Um, the Loop, Overbank, the first Zero-G and then the ending. It's not exactly crawling like Silver Bullet seams to.

-lofty- said:
Ben said:

Um, the Loop, Overbank, the first Zero-G and then the ending. It's not exactly crawling like Silver Bullet seams to.
It seems a bit like he's always wanted it to be slow, so I'm not surprised. ;)

I think it looks great! It looks fast, different and fun. I can't wait to see all the theming finished too. This is the first new Invert to be installed since 2007, and I don't think it's fair to say it doesn't look like they're moving in the right direction. More coasters/inverts like this please B&M. :)

Am I the only one watching the video that I'm seeing?

It literally crawls... The Zero-Gs especially look crap.

Excuse me for not being in with this mass denial thing everyone has going on...

Watch that video, and then watch an off-ride of Batman, Nemesis, Inferno, Talon... any other similar Inverts from a while ago, and tell me they look even comparable.

It goes through many of the elements SO similar to Silver Bullet it's actually funny. Especially the overbank.

^I'm finding that some of the videos make it look slow and some make it look fast. I don't know if that's just me or it's the way it has been filmed.

I'm still really looking forward to this though. Whether it's any good, well, we'll just have to wait till next April.

Ben said:
Am I the only one watching the video that I'm seeing?

It literally crawls... The Zero-Gs especially look crap.

Excuse me for not being in with this mass denial thing everyone has going on...

Watch that video, and then watch an off-ride of Batman, Nemesis, Inferno, Talon... any other similar Inverts from a while ago, and tell me they look even comparable.

It goes through many of the elements SO similar to Silver Bullet it's actually funny. Especially the overbank.

I wouldnt say it crawls.

The first drop, dive loop (if thats what we're calling it), first overbank, loop, immelman - all look fast paced and whippy to me.
However I do see that in the second overbank it kinda starts to lose some speed and then the rest of the layout is executed slower - but still good!
In my opinion that is. I mean the whole thing doesnt have to be crazy fast for me to love it you know?
The first half seems more intense, and the second seems more fun.
Overall, once the theming and everything is done, Im sure it will be pretty great.

I'm with Ben (shock) on this. I think it looks pretty rambling through the thing. It's still going to be a decent ride, it's a B&M invert after all, but it's not going to be the next BIG WOW or anything.