What's new

Original No Limits packs

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Hey all, I recently bought NL2 (old laptop that had No Limits has died long ago and with it some coasters I made and never backed up :( ) and I was wondering, is there anywhere you can get the coasters that came with the original No Limits? There were a few I recall, one had several woodies, there were some epic 300, 400 ft coasters etc I really liked a lot of them and was wondering if there are anywhere to download? I see they did keep a few on NL2 like Cyclone

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I've never seem the available to download, but I've got the game installed on my PC, so I could zip up the tracks and send them to you?

Alternatively, why not just install NL on your new computer?

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
That'd be extremely appreciated!
Hm, not sure I can. I did find the email from when I bought it, but the download link has expired. Nor did I see anything on the site that looks like I can re install it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That'd be extremely appreciated!
Hm, not sure I can. I did find the email from when I bought it, but the download link has expired. Nor did I see anything on the site that looks like I can re install it.
You can always email the team and they'll send a new link (and even resend your key if you've lost it). Just send them your proof of purchase and they're very accommodating.

I'll PM you a link for the short term though. Although beware, I think the physics models have changed a little bit in NL2, and you may find the coasters don't quite ride the same!