Roller Poster
RMT_AT_2010.jpg

:wink:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No more entries for the ORP frames will be accepted. I'll set up a poll in the Polls & Opinions forum.

Back to posting regular ORPS...

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Shame I just missed the photo comp, I got some cracking ones at Alton the other day! All of my Oblivion ones were hillarious, allthough the first and the last were the best. The first one was me effectively having a mini panic attack as we were being held over the drop and holding on tightly whilst gritting my teeth. And the last one, which is the one here was me looking horrified after I fell into my restraint, due to the fact the restraint wouldn't go down to the notch I needed it to go to. Just so you know I am the guy who looks horrified on the left. And I am third from the left on the back. Oh and just so you know, this is me actually enjoying the ride!

TimOblivion.jpg

Then there's me enjoying the fabled back left of Nemesis (My new top coaster). I find it quite amusing how Nemesis' claw is positioned in a perfect position to seem like I am wearing a stiletto. On here I am the one who's selfish arms up action has ruined some poor single riders photo.

TimNemesis.jpg

Hopefully hilarity should ensue on monday when I go to Thorpe, heres hoping my Stealth one is as good as last times.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
silenthillXD said:
Shame I just missed the photo comp, I got some cracking ones at Alton the other day! All of my Oblivion ones were hillarious, allthough the first and the last were the best. The first one was me effectively having a mini panic attack as we were being held over the drop and holding on tightly whilst gritting my teeth. And the last one, which is the one here was me looking horrified after I fell into my restraint, due to the fact the restraint wouldn't go down to the notch I needed it to go to. Just so you know I am the guy who looks horrified on the left. And I am third from the left on the back. Oh and just so you know, this is me actually enjoying the ride!

TimOblivion.jpg

Then there's me enjoying the fabled back left of Nemesis (My new top coaster). I find it quite amusing how Nemesis' claw is positioned in a perfect position to seem like I am wearing a stiletto. On here I am the one who's selfish arms up action has ruined some poor single riders photo.

TimNemesis.jpg

Hopefully hilarity should ensue on monday when I go to Thorpe, heres hoping my Stealth one is as good as last times.

I did the arm thing on Inferno and got completly in the way of the person next to me. It being at Thorpe, I was sure to move away from the photo desk as quick as possible.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Code:
Thekingin64 said:
I did the arm thing on Inferno and got completly in the way of the person next to me. It being at Thorpe, I was sure to move away from the photo desk as quick as possible.

Ha! I did it today at thorpe too, but to myself... Grr not only is inferno vastly inferior to nemesis, it's also nearly impossible to get a good picture on it.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
On Apollo's Chariot last night with some friends. The photo booth girl at first wouldn't let us buy this one because of park policies, but after a little peer pressure and reassurance that that is a bathing suit top, not a bra, she gave in. :)

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    110 KB · Views: 101

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
DSCN5209.jpg

My friend and I (back row) doing the Hunger Games salute on The Beast! Sorry for the bad quality, I photographed it because we don't have a scanner that works.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Me loving that d'Wervelwind is it? Ian trying to film a POV and failing miserably due to insufficient memory on his camera :lol:

Attachments

• website_25150684D3F.jpg
    website_25150684D3F.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 61