What's new

On-Ride Photos!

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
This is from back in 2009. I get a laugh every time I see my face. It's Great Bear at Hershey Park

Attachments

• Great bear.jpg
    Great bear.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 164

Lofty

CF Legend
Those SWARM ones are so bad, not the actual picture, it's great, but both of the "Add-On Graphics" aren't actually lined up correctly </3

Error

Strata Poster
Gazza said:
I did this one just today:

Forever Alone
428227_10150511328166105_607966104_9056957_37454987_n.jpg

I know how you feel:
Picture-1.jpg

But I did have a kiss on Beast. Now it looks completely forced.
DaBeast.png

I think it's worth noting that after we broke up, she became a lesbian.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's time for a crap giveaway!

Post the best On Ride Photo and these empty ORP frames could be yours!
ORPSCASES.png

That's right, 47 official theme park photo frames (the photos have been taken out) - some dating from the mid-90's - could be yours! All you need to do is post an official park on-ride photo (it can be new or old) and the best one will win.

All official ORPs posted in this topic between now and this time next week will be entered into an online poll. The one with the most votes will win.

It can be an old one, a recent one... it doesn't matter. Get posting! Only the first photo from each member posted in this topic will enter the poll and be eligible to win.

NOTE: Due to spambot controls, new members cannot post photos until they've been a member for 24hrs and have 5 post. Once you've satisfied those conditions, use the IMG tags in square brackets [] to post your photo. If you have trouble uploading a photo, please send me a personal message.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm going to Thorpe on Monday so I'll try to get a good one. I look forward to seeing some of these... :)

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Taken two years ago, Nemesis with two plaster casts on! One of the casts was moved down by the force. I did not break both my legs! If anyone asks me how I didn't break both my legs I have loads of stupid storys.

Attachments

• 071bq[1].jpg
    071bq[1].jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 95

dominoes

Mega Poster
I'm not going to enter, but I am going to post my picture of Nemesis.
This was taken a few years ago. I am older than I look. I'm the one looking calm.

nemisis.jpg

AntOD

Roller Poster
How on earth do i insert my on ride photo? I have it on my pc, i have read the BBCode manual and i can't enable it, have no idea only just signed up to Coasterforce (god knows why I didnt do it earlyier on in life!)

peep

CF Legend
^I think you need to post like 5 times first? Best way is to upload the photo to say facebook or photobucket or something and then get the image code and post it on here between the image bracket which is as follows... Hope that helps.

I've had many amusing on ride photos over time but I think this has to be one of my highlights...

45510_10150238927200220_3996067_n.jpg

EDIT: Ironically my photo doesn't seem to be appearing. I'll deal with this next week. The photo's link should be https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/45510_10150238927200220_3996067_n.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
AntOD said:
How on earth do i insert my on ride photo? I have it on my pc, i have read the BBCode manual and i can't enable it, have no idea only just signed up to Coasterforce (god knows why I didnt do it earlyier on in life!)
Due to spambot control, new members need to make at least 5 posts and wait 24hrs before they can post links, so you need to post (sensibly) 5 times and then you can post a link. Once you've done so, upload your photo to an uploading site (or use the attachment option in the full reply option) and paste it between the "IMG" (replace the " with square brackets) link. PM me if you're still confused! Thanks for joining CF and good luck in this poll!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
550764_466087393420293_257552735_n.jpg

My friend Andrew and I on Millennium Force. I'm on the left, Andrew's on the right.