What's new

Okami Vs. Orochi - Battle for Nippon- (RCT3)

A

Anonymous

Hello. I'm new to the forums, so if this is in the wrong place can mods please move it, ta :)

Basically, Okami Vs Orochi is two dueling coasters that i made in RCT2. I lost the file, and only have the one screenshot of Okami during construction In RCT2. However the logos for the two rides are both redy, so here they are ...

Here is the RCT2 screenshot. Okami is the Red B&M in the top left corner.

Here is the Okami logo...

And of course the Orochi logo!

I'll keep you all posted with screenshots as and when I work on it. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the site, you seem to have miss-placed this as we do actually have an RCT1&2 forum so I suspect the mods will move it. Can't see much from the screenshot but the logos are cool :D

The logos are amazing!

Unfortunately the pics are too small to see but I'll keep a close eye on this...

No no Slash, you misunderstand. i am recreating an old RCT2 project in RCT3.:wink:

Thanks for the lovely comment Tom. I hope you can see the similaritys in RCT3 :p

UPDATE 1
Layout

Alrighty then, here is the layout for Okami Vs Orochi - Battle for Nippon

It goes Pre-lift, Launch lift, turn into drop, large loop, Turnaround, extra large corkscrew, zero g, MCBR, Sweeping Drop, Corkscrew, Loop, Bunny Hops then Helix into Brake run :)

And a teaser so that you will come back :p

It does look really good. Once scenery and foliage has been added it will look fantastic. I look forward to future updates!