What's new

Ocean Park, Hong Kong |"Hair Raiser"| B&M Floorless

^It includes elements and heartlining that would be VERY odd on a Floorless or Sit Down, but which fits a Stand Up.

Back up back up, look at the entrance!

summit%20hard%20model_resize.jpg

A massive clown face? A circus themed B&M, urgh I'm jealous. The climbing up the cliff is awesome too, and isn't it strange how the first loop is completely hidden from the park, wedged between that building and the cliff.

Also, the difference in heartline position between and standup and floorless is very slight! You have to remember floorless coasters are slightly higher off the track than a standard sitdown so it's abit closer to stand-up shaping. If you go by the heartline values on NoLimits (Newton2) there's just a 0.3m difference between the two. I'm not saying it'll be a floorless but I wouldn't rule it out, I just don't think you can tell with the heartlining just yet.

Ah well, I suppose thats good news all round? And Shockwave keeps uniqueness. Trains look small though, unless thats just given as an example?

Cool theme too, reminds me of how you see coasters on cartoons.

Shame, I kind of wanted to see the B&M Stand up resurected.

Ah well, this is one cool coaster and its got an awesome theme. Love the way it goes up onto that cliff. Kind of like the Superman Krypton Coaster.

Lol. Wow, that's a bit of a twist isn't it. Stand up floorless. Ha, Jk, although when I heard this news, I slightly LOL'd inside.

Either way, I'm sure it's going to be a fun coaster.

Well, I guess this is the end of the "Where is all that yellow track going?"-story...

And the coaster looks nice too. Shame it's not a stand-up, I would really have liked to see what B&M could have done with it after the years of experience they've got since they last made a large-scale Stand-up (Riddler).

^I'd completely forgotten about all that mysterious yellow track. Well remembered.

It looks good, but I doubt it'll be anything spectacular, just your regular floorless.

It's nice to see more Mack rides pop up! :) I just don't get the idea of using the exact same color scheme as Blue Fire?! Seems kind of strange to me..