What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hit a MAJOR snag and had to delete a nice chunk of the ride due to not liking it all of a sudden. I hope to get this done on time.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Got everyone who's reported them sent. So far so good!

I'm already dreaming of the next comp. Any suggestions?

I planned on doing that actually. As I've seen.. people go **** nuts when its unrestricted. BUT! That was the purpose of this comp. :D

How about maybe a distance restriction, no boundaries just it can't be over 2000 feet or something like that, force people to make something short and sweet. :)

Snoo said:
Got everyone who's reported them sent. So far so good!

I'm already dreaming of the next comp. Any suggestions?

Launcher on flat ground with lots of CS Park Pack theming :D :D

I would, but I have a feeling you'd join up and quit half way through because of custom supports. ;)

Entry submitted, phew!

My suggestion for the next comp is a B&M something, maybe a hyper? Or an experimental B&M Invert Hyper? We could make out that is the next installment for Alton Towers and make a bit of a terrain ride out of it.

Snoo said:
I would, but I have a feeling you'd join up and quit half way through because of custom supports. ;)

Nope, it's just the woodies. Cannot. Submit. Bad. Wood....

Sent my entry last night. Not terribly happy with it, but I was getting frustrated and it was the best I could do. Haven't been in a competition for a while, so it was good to get back into it.

As for suggestions for the next competition:
-Intamin.
-Terrain.
-Launched.

well seems we've all agreed on these points:

-Terrain
-Steel coaster, either Inta or B&M
-New addition to existing theme park (?)

So to add to this, i suggest:
-Cheetah Hunt style Inta (tools allowed).

Status
Not open for further replies.