What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Trees aren't terrain, they're trees. I removed mine to make it easier and then I'm adding them back in.

Getting nice and far with mine, need to smooth more.

Snoo said:
-------------------------

Due Date:

November 22nd, 2011 at 10pm GST, 5pm EST

-------------------------

Just do them all. :p

I knew this comp would produce something epic and creative. I'm pleased.

Its created something epic alright...an epic oain in my ass that isnt the pleasurable kind >< Hit a stump but plan on tackling it today.

Also, can I get bonus points for not editing the terrain or even moving a single tree :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

This is going good, and i've managed to do a couple bonuses which tbh, i thought one of them was a bit silly but hey i've done it anyway and it works! BUT it's whether you'll accept it as one... and obviously the whole terrain issue, *sigh*.

But honestly, this is gonna be good. Can we make some scenery type stuff out of supports? I mean, you said no 3D's and this might be like an equivilant but just done with supports?

I have the first section of my coaster and am stuck between going for the length bonus or making a short but sweet ride. Also can you put in multiple submissions?

^Nope.

The_Architect said:
This is going good, and i've managed to do a couple bonuses which tbh, i thought one of them was a bit silly but hey i've done it anyway and it works! BUT it's whether you'll accept it as one... and obviously the whole terrain issue, *sigh*.

But honestly, this is gonna be good. Can we make some scenery type stuff out of supports? I mean, you said no 3D's and this might be like an equivilant but just done with supports?

Well, I'm guessing it's the quad up.. which is just a personal thing since I love me some Boulder Dash triple up.. and I just thought it would be fun and different.

And what terrain issue? Explain my son. ;)

As far as that goes.. I'm fine with it. 3D's and just accents to the course are two different things. Remember, looks don't make the ride tho. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.