What's new

Nitro or MF?

Nitro or MF?

• Nitro

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • MF

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Definitely Nitro. I like Millennium Force and don't believe it deserves all the hate it gets, but Nitro has more airtime and therefore is the clear winner. The only thing Millennium Force has on it really is the view.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Nitro by quite a large margin.
MF's drop is absolutely killer but it's not that much better than Nitro's, and after the drop Nitro is leaps and bounds better than MF. Factor in the restraints as well, the clams are a lot better than the T bars, the fact that Nitro has airtime by the bucketload and good positive G's in both the turnaround and the helix, it's an all round better ride.

Edward M

Strata Poster
I personally prefer Millennium Force. It was my favorite coaster for 2 years, and, in 2012, it blew my mind. I was a pretty novice coaster enthusiast then who thought MF was the best coaster in the world. Although I've ridden better coasters now, it still remains one of my favorites because of what it meant to me then. I still think it is a great coaster, and, if I rode it today, it would likely still be in my top 5. Nitro is great, but I just prefer MF's slickness and laid back layout.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I liked MF a lot more than I thought I was going to, and kind of had the opposite experience with Nitro, which I liked but had expected more from.

Regardless, Nitro was the better coaster.

CCF

Roller Poster
I rode Nitro back in November and I can safely say I got no airtime until the final bunny hops at the end. I much prefer MF because, while it's airtime isn't excellent, at least it has that fantastic drop.