What's new

Nigloland | Krampus Expedition | Mack Water Coaster | 2021

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well, Skatteøen cost a little over 8 million €, and that's about 10 years ago.
Plus, this looks to have a custom layout and who knows how much they're spending on theming?
It's not unheard of.
I suppose. I'm also leaning towards this featuring an elevator lift due to it not seeming to take up that much land compared to other water coasters, which I imagine costs a fair bit more than a chain lift.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Today I was close to the Mack factory so I went to say a little hello to that presumably new gen watercoaster track ! (If you can't see it, it's the track part right in the middle of the picture) The theory for this kind of ride at Nigloland seems to be true...View attachment 9374 !

That defo looks like water coaster track but doesn't look any different to those that already exist?

EDIT:- Looks like it has a tri-tube underneath and possibly diagonal facing guide/upstop rails?

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
That defo looks like water coaster track but doesn't look any different to those that already exist?

EDIT:- Looks like it has a tri-tube underneath and possibly diagonal facing guide/upstop rails?
Here's how it looks like with a drawing made by KingRCT3
unknown (3).png

So maybe the tritube track is made to don't have as much support as the other watercoaster ? Like Intamin with it's double spine. Or maybe it's made so the train and track can do some crazy elements ?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Here's how it looks like with a drawing made by KingRCT3
View attachment 9391

So maybe the tritube track is made to don't have as much support as the other watercoaster ? Like Intamin with it's double spine. Or maybe it's made so the train and track can do some crazy elements ?
I believe the side rails are angled like that so that larger up-stop wheels can be used... Combine that with the truss track, it makes me believe this will be more intense than any other standard Mack Water Coaster we've seen.

EDIT:- Close up:-

Water_Coaster_1.JPG

Last edited: